- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (June 29, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198238355
- ISBN-13: 978-0198238355
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,267,620 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Respect, Pluralism, and Justice: Kantian Perspectives
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
`displaying the clarity and inventiveness for which Hill's work is renowned ... some excellent suggestions about responsibility and punishment, adapting Kantian lines of thought, and Kant himself could have learnt a great deal from Hill's more empirically informed applications of his ethical ideas.' Justin Oakley, TLS, 6 July 2001
About the Author
Thomas E. Hill, Jr., is Kenan Professor of Philosophy at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.