Restaurant Thick White Plastic Cutting Board, NSF, FDA Approved - 18 x 12 x 1 Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Restaurant White Plastic Cutting Board, 18 x 12 Inch Medium
- FDA Approved High Density Polypropylene (HDPP), Superior Durability vs HDPE or PE Poly
- Durable, Solid 1" Thick Board for Professional Use and Long Life
- Universal White Color with NSF Certified Stamp
- Dishwasher Safe, Resists Stains. Warping and Knife Cuts
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Restaurant and Food Service Green Cutting Board, Extra Large
Designed for professional food service, these cutting boards are engineered with specialty poly that provides superior performance over other standard plastics. Featuring a true one inch thick surface composed of high density polypropylene (HDPP), these boards surpass all FDA standards and are NSF certified as well.
Green color coded for HACCP standards for preparation of salads, vegetables and fruit.
The HDPP vs HDPE / PE difference:
- Warp resistant and withstands dishwashers up to 250 F vs 195 F
- Better wear - Resists acids (stains), solvents (bleach, cleaners) and other oils
- Longer durability - Higher density material with stronger structural composition
- Less sliding - Heavier weight provides better surface grip
- Superior cold resistance - Can safely use in freezers or cold storage without degrading board life
Side by side, our cutting boards are far preferred by restaurants for overall cost and investment due to the longer life span. Plus, no fighting with wobbly cutting boards that are a both a safety risk for knife cuts and also sanitation. Each board is lightly textured to add tactile sensation and grip as well.
Weighs 7 pounds
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use these plastic cutting boards as a surface to shape and form metal on.
I beat on these things all day with hammers, I cut them up & make bearings and bushings out of them.
If you need HDPE this is an inexpensive source
they are also great cutting boards
If somebody doesn't like this board it makes one wonder what they wanted or if they couldn't read the
We needed to cut it to fit around the faucet, it can be cut with a "Saber" saw at slow speed and a coarse blade, otherwise it doesn't cut so much as "melt" the saw kerf back together.....