- File Size: 2815 KB
- Print Length: 199 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Seventh Star Press; 1 edition (June 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 28, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GKC51FK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,568,353 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $13.96 (82%)
Restless Spirit (A Tipsy Fairy Tale Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you thought the fairy Queen was evil and dangerous, think again. This time, Skye's opponent is... her Vampire husband. But he's not the only one she'll have to deal with. There's something much older and much more evil under the streets of her city. Add to that some personal problems with Skye's new girlfriend and you won't even have time to think about boredom.
Oh gosh, so many things happened in this story! I loved it even more than the first one. First of all - we've got some new characters from Skye's past. Obviously, important ones that will help her with the new problems.
This time, you'll get right in the middle of a convention, meet trolls disguised as football players, run from mind-controlled zombies and wander through the underground that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. Doesn't that doesn't sound exciting?
There are so many things I liked about this book:
- the perfectly kept fast pace of the stories, action of both books takes place within few days and the speed of events makes putting the book down really hard
- the characters - all of them mattered, there were no one-page stand buyers that simply vanished after saying/doing something. They all mattered and if the first book hasn't "used" them completely the second one had a story for them
- Skye's relationship with Anabelle, yes it might be love at first sight, but it's adorable and I liked it!
- LARP - because I wish I could do that too, but I have too few people and too little time
- the originality of the drunkness ;) because I bet many people saw strange things after getting drunk, but to actually make it a part of a character's special power was a great idea!
- elements of fairy and shadow worlds and the fact that it's all together and yet apart and not everyone can see it
And plenty more that makes me want to read another part :). Entertaining and fun, I definitely had a good time reading these stories. I kind of wish I could read a prequel about this demon possession that awakened Skye's powers.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Check my reviews at [...]
But I can't really say that's a bad thing - it's actually good writing. And like I said, everything else in this sequel is even bigger and better than the first book. Including the protagonist's flaws. Considering this is book 2 of a 3 book series, I'm willing to hang in there with Skye and hope she figures things out for the finale.