- Series: Enthusiast's Restoration Manual
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Veloce Publishing; 2nd Revised edition edition (November 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787110281
- ISBN-13: 978-1787110281
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #589,858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.90 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
How to Restore Classic Largeframe Vespa Scooters: Rotary Valve 2-Strokes 1959 to 2008 - YOUR illustrated guide to body and mechanical restoration (Enthusiast's Restoration Manual) Paperback – November 15, 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
A dedicated petrolhead, Mark Paxton has been addicted to two wheels since first wobbling unaccompanied on to the road over 35 years ago. His entire working life has revolved around vehicles, initially in transport management, then through running his own garage, and latterly writing for classic car and motorcycle magazines. Mark’s books include: How to Restore Classic Smallframe Vespa Scooters, How to Restore Volkswagen Buses, and Essential Buyer’s Guides for Vespa 2-strokes, Minis, Ford Capris and Citroen 2CVs, all published with Veloce.