- File Size: 2711 KB
- Print Length: 346 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1495219003
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jennifer Foor (January 12, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 12, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HV3JQVI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #523,941 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.59|
Save $9.60 (76%)
Restore Me (Kin Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Joey is hard a work for his mom (his second job) when he first sees her. She is HOT! But she is with his cousin Ford's cousin Shayne. What he wouldn't give to add her to his schedule. She'd fit in nice between Porsche and Candace! Then after his mom convinces him it is time to get a place of his own he comes face to face with her and she is free of Shayne. Now just to get her - he uses his cocky ways to get close to her, but to his surprise she is worming her way into his heart. What will he do when she breaks it! And why can't he seem to perform with other women now ... what has she done to him!
- It was one of my NAN rules. No strings. Always protected. No feelings...ever!
- My mother took out the last bag of trash and came in to say she was leaving. “Before you go, I think it’s a good idea to tell your cousin you’re movin’ in. I’m real proud of you, son.” I hugged her. “Thanks. What happens if I have a bad dream?” I pretended to act like a child.
- The game had already been thrown out the window. I was diving into uncharted territory with a woman that made me feel things I didn’t want to feel.
- He had no idea how spot on he was. “No woman will be gettin’ in my head.”
- I just didn’t know if I was willing to change my life for a piece of ass, no matter how good it was.
- You make me feel alive and like nobody ever has before...
- In that little amount of time, she’d shown me what it was like to want to be with someone and then taken it all away.
Again Jennifer Foor has given us a wonderful story. This book was Joey's side of the story from Replace Me ( Book 2 ) I was so glad that we got his side of the story, because I remember quite a few times while reading Replace Me wondering what Joey was thinking or feeling in certain spots. Well this book definitely answered all of my questions. This was another great addition to this series.
Now I have to be honest….I loved Joey when we met him in Replace Me, but I will say that I wasn't to fond of him in the beginning of Restore Me. I know what you're thinking he is the same character, but when we got his side of the story you find out things that I wasn't to thrilled with, but never fear by the end I was back in love with Joey.
If you have read Replace Me then I strongly suggest you read Restore Me also. Yes it is the same story, but Jennifer was able to add enough extra stuff that it made the book still feel fresh and new to me. If you are a Jenn Foor Fan then you don't want to miss this book/series.
You must read Replace me to understand the events in Restore Me since it is a companion novel.
The whole time in Replace Me, I was wanting to know what Joey was thinking. Jennifer Foor DID NOT disappoint with his POV. It first starts out as Joey being the man-whore he has always been. We see the ass he was prior to Lacey. We also get to see him change, from wanting to get into her pants to wanting to just see her, breathe her in, and cuddle with her. The story is really is dynamic from his POV. I loved the true feelings he went through while battling the fact that he is truly in love with her. We see the devastation he lived when he walks away and then when Lacey leaves.
Jennifer Foor, what a fabulous job you have done with this companion novel!!! I loved every second of it. Thanks for making the story of Joey and Lacey so much more!!!
The final straw though was when we found out Joey's intentions with the boss's wife in Italy. Disgusting! Okay I'm officially done with this series.
Most recent customer reviews
I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
In this full companion novel to Replace Me we get to learn Joeys secrets and find out how he...Read more