- File Size: 198 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Abigail Johnson Akingbade (April 15, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007OYEDHQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,450,720 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Restore Your Mental Health: Proven Strategies to Live With Depression Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Chapter six was one of my favorites because it talks about Brain Power. It was obvious that on occasion I have been wasting mine! Good and bad moments happen to all of us, and most of these moments happen unexpectedly. I learned a while back that if we respond to situations instead of reacting, things will go a lot smoother.
One thing I learned from this book is that depression is not always born from devastating things, and in fact, depression is sometimes a result of many little things. They seem to snowball and before you know it, you are down in a big hole. Restore Your Mental Health is important for people to know because if you really work at improving your state of mind, you can fight that dark cloud that tries to cover you, and before long envelope you. I feel it is important to read books like this one that help you think things through and realize when it is time to pull yourself up by the boot straps and get out of the dark places.
Knowing how to better your mood is the first and best thing you should do to try and lift depression according to this book and I tend to agree. Life can be tough but in the end it's all a choice. And we make the choice.Read more ›
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living