Restorology Weighted Blanket - Ultra Plush Blanket - Multiple Sizes for Children & Adults - 15LB - 60" x 80"- Navy
Enhance your purchase
|Product Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Item Weight||15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CHOOSING A WEIGHT - For children and young teens we recommend a blanket that is 10% of the body weight plus 1 or 2 pounds. For Adults 10% of body weight is recommended. Our blankets become longer as the weight increases to accommodate young children and full-grown adults.
- LUXURIOUS REMOVABLE MINKY COVER - The Restorology Weighted Blanket comes with a soft and therapeutic removable cover made from a high quality Minky material.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CHOOSING A WEIGHT - For children and young teens we recommend a blanket that is 10% of the body weight plus 1 or 2 pounds. For Adults 10% of body weight is recommended. Our blankets become longer as the weight increases to accommodate young children and full-grown adults. LUXURIOUS REMOVABLE MINKY COVER - The Restorology Weighted Blanket comes with a soft and therapeutic removable cover made from a high quality Minky material. DUAL CONSTRUCTION - The removable cover is machine washable for easy care. Simply wash the cover cold on gentle cycle and dry on gentle or air-dry if preferred. The removable cover helps preserve the weighted pellets from wear and tear in the washing machine making sure that the pellets are in great shape for years to come.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By lexxi on April 5, 2018
I bought this blanket as a hail marry, as the sleep medicine can only do so much. From the first time I started using, I can actually wake up feeling rested, for the first time in years. Even on days where I have less sleep than usual, I’m still not as tired as I would be without the blanket.
I will say that I don’t use the cover. I found that, even though the cover is very soft and comfortable, the blanket does not evenly distribute the weight as it would without it. However, I’ve read that this is a common problem and not reserved to this blanket. I’ve been using this blanket for several months now and I still believe that the quality is very good. It may or may not help you as well, but it’s worth the shot.
I wanted to do a good test, so I decided to lounge with it on the couch. I noticed how cozy and warm it was. This was great because it is still cold here. It might be too hot in the summer if there is not strong AC. I was also surprised how quickly I "settled down" and felt like I wanted to nap. I think this is going to be my go-to napping blanket. It just felt really good. I probably won't sleep with it at night because I sleep hot. All-in-all, I'm very happy with this purchase and am thinking of buying the smallest weight to help my dog when there are storms.
- I may have overestimated my weight..? I'm about 130 lbs and purchased a 15lb blanket.. the weight of this thing is no joke when you're blanket is folded on the corner of your bed in the middle of your sleep and you attempt to cover yourself with it. I have a mini workout sesh every time this happens.
- Blanket cover is ridiculous. The inner ties ripped off which didn't help with my struggles to unfold and snuggle in this massive blanket.
- The weight feels nice.
10/10 would highly recommend.
I got this blanket for my daughter who is ADHD and has anxiety. Usually she has trouble going to sleep but since she has been using this weighted blanket, she has been going to sleep so much easier. She said she loves the blanket!! (She's a tween so her saying that is a big deal!) I can't believe I waited so long to get her one.