|Item Weight||56 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||50 x 20 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||RFFB4005|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RFFB4005|
Restyling Factory -Black Textured Front Bumper With Fog Lights Hole & 2x D-Ring & Winch Plate for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
|You Save:||$60.00 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand Name: Restyling Factory. Fits:07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK All Models.
- Manufactured from Heavy duty 5/32 inches steel, Direct Bolt on. Professional Installation Recommended.
- Two Light Tabs on pre-runner hoop for off-road lighting. Bulit-in Winch plate Mounts most 12000lbs winches
- Two 4.75 ton D-Rings are included D-Rings mounts are welded inside and outside Built-in Winch plate for up to 12000lb winch, OE Fog Light Housing designed Exactly Same as the Picture
- Bumper offer an rugged appearance and maximum tire clearance Manufactured from 5/32" Steel Sheet and 2 3/8*0.120" tube Tiger textured black powder coat for corrosion protection and durability. Installation Instruction Are Not Provided.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RestylingFactory Bumper offer an rugged appearance and aggressive design to withstand any terrain. Our stubby design offers maximum tire clearance.
Fits Jk Wrangler from 2007 to 2018
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was surprisingly well packaged and rolled in multiple layers of protection. Even with all the protection, it had been dropped on each end of the bumper and the front where the D-ring bracket is located. Just small nicks, but nothing a little touch up paint can't take care of.
Overall very pleased with how well the bumper lined up and the fact that the winch mount holes are exact. For a relatively cheap bumper, I'm extremely pleased with the fit, finish, and function of this bumper.
Edit: I've seen some reviews saying the wires for the fog lights isn't long enough and to buy and extension. You do not need to do this. Simply unwrap some of the electrical tape around the stock wiring harness and bam enough slack to just reach each fog light at their new position.
The 4th hole they have provided hardware for with nut welded onto bumper did not line up with the frame holes on my 2015 JK 2 door. For now I only have 6/8 bolts holding the bumper on because the others do not line up and will require some fabrication (grinding) to open op the hole on the jeep so they're able to fit into the bumper. As it stands, the holes are about 1/8" off. This is unfortunate because this is something you are going to use as a winch point for your jeep, so being a reliable part is very important. I wouldn't even consider using my winch without these bolts secure into the bumper. There was also a small point on the corner of the bumper where it was bare from paint scrape, which I had to hit with a spot of paint to cover so that it doesn't introduce rust. This seems to be fairly common in the majority of these reviews.
Other than that, the bumper looks great and seems to be sturdy. Hopefully I can come up with a solution for the mounting holes..
Install difficulty is low, but you'll spend 80% of your time removing the stock bumper and 20% installing this one. Also, I reused the back plates from the stock bumper. Installing the winch was easy and I used the light mount positions for mounting my high lift jack instead.
A few install tips.
1. Saturate the stock bumper bolts with PB Breaker Oil. Your hands will smell terrible for a few days, but the nuts will come off (a little) easier.
2. My 2007 JKU need the fog lamp cable extended on the driver side. I didn't order extensions because another reviewer said they were not needed. Perhaps this is true on 2012-2017 models. I grabbed some spare wire, splices and made my own extension.
3. The finger gymnastics required to get the screws in place for the fog lamps are laughable. Lets just say, my wife isn't complaining about my skills but they were lacking for this install. After only securing two screws (and not fully tight) I gave up and went with zip-tying all four hole positions. Easy, fast and secure. I also used zip-ties to secure the cable harness to the bumper and keep it out of the way.
Total install time including Winch and High Lift was 4 hours.