- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (April 19, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780071411059
- ISBN-13: 978-0071411059
- ASIN: 0071411054
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,071,082 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Resume.Com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes Paperback – April 19, 2004
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Write the perfect resume--with help from the experts at Resume.com!
The first step to getting a great job is writing a great resume. The career professionals at Resume.com have years of experience helping job-hunters craft unbeatable resumes, and now you can tap into that experience yourself. The Resume.com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes includes detailed, real-world sample resumes for almost every profession, along with proven strategies for getting noticed--and getting the job.
More than just a resume guide, this comprehensive career resource covers all four steps of the job search process--career planning, resume writing, marketing yourself to employers, and, finally, interviewing. You'll not only craft the best possible resume for any position, you'll write winning cover letters and follow-up letters that make employers take notice. And, as an added bonus, you'll get a free career search capabilities consultation and resume evaluation from a specialist at Resume.com.
Whether you've been working for twenty years or you're just out of college, The Resume.com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes features all the tools you need to succeed:
- Detailed sample resumes from a wide variety of careers and professions
- Inside tips for better online job-hunting
- In-depth descriptions of every resume style and format
- Step-by-step guidance for crafting your perfect resume
- Emergency resume troubleshooting tips
- Specific strategies for international, government, and academic jobs
- Helpful worksheets, checklists, before-and-after resume comparisons, and much more!
About the Author
Rose Curtis, CPRW, and Warren Simons, CPRW, served as Co-managing Editors of Resume.com, the nation's leading provider of Web-based career services with more than 100 professional resume writers and career consultants nationwide.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 32 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A revised version would be nice, since this dates back to 2004, but pair it with some current job hunting strategy books and you will be confident in the job hunt once more.
Note: I purchased the Kindle version of this book, but would recommend the actual print version, as resume examples can be hard to read at times.