- Series: Andy Smithson (Book 4)
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1511717335
- ISBN-13: 978-1511717335
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,611,167 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Resurrection of the Phoenix's Grace: Teen & Young Adult Epic Fantasy with a Phoenix (Andy Smithson) (Volume 4) Paperback – April 24, 2015
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It seemed so cliche. Like, you just new the Zolts were gonna show up and kidnap the girl. It just always happens.
2. Why is Andy's mom just okay with having two husbands? I would freak out!
3. I hate how for some reason, Methusalah (did I spell that right?) allows itself to be used by Andy's mom. It's weird!
4. I don't really like the fact that Andy's mom is now supposed to help him break the curse, but maybe it will be awesome.
5. Why does everyone keep coming back alive! Seriously, it's so annoying! Kill them and move on!
6. Alden's and Hannah's, Andy's and Yara's relationship are why to advanced at the end. They are 13!
7. (Defienetly spoilers) Methusalah can't bury Abaddon anymore? What, how, what?! I kind of like the change, but, how?!
I could have given this 3 or 2 stars, but overall, I think it was a good book. I am just a little to picky I guess. I would recommend this for anyone who likes teen books and a lot of resurrections. Haha! I really did enjoy it though, so four stars!