- File Size: 1522 KB
- Print Length: 209 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Woodgate Publishing (April 27, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 27, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00VDGZX2A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #664,416 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Resurrection of the Phoenix's Grace: Teen & Young Adult Phoenix Epic Fantasy Book (Andy Smithson 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 209 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 12 - 18|
|Grade Level: 8 - 12|
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It seemed so cliche. Like, you just new the Zolts were gonna show up and kidnap the girl. It just always happens.
2. Why is Andy's mom just okay with having two husbands? I would freak out!
3. I hate how for some reason, Methusalah (did I spell that right?) allows itself to be used by Andy's mom. It's weird!
4. I don't really like the fact that Andy's mom is now supposed to help him break the curse, but maybe it will be awesome.
5. Why does everyone keep coming back alive! Seriously, it's so annoying! Kill them and move on!
6. Alden's and Hannah's, Andy's and Yara's relationship are why to advanced at the end. They are 13!
7. (Defienetly spoilers) Methusalah can't bury Abaddon anymore? What, how, what?! I kind of like the change, but, how?!
I could have given this 3 or 2 stars, but overall, I think it was a good book. I am just a little to picky I guess. I would recommend this for anyone who likes teen books and a lot of resurrections. Haha! I really did enjoy it though, so four stars!