Resveratrol and NMN 1500mg Blend - Ultra High Purity and 3rd Party Tested - with Trimethylglycine for Important Methylation Factors - Optimal NMN Supplement and NAD Supplement - 90 Capsules
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||B-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) Resveratrol (Std. to 98% Pure Trans-Resveratrol; from Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract), Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)" See more|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- Meet ELIXR, the First of Its Kind NMN and Resveratrol Combination - We set out to create one of the very first Resveratrol and NMN supplement capsules on the market; something that was impossible until very recently with breakthroughs in nicotinamide mononucleotide blending and stabilization technology.
- The Role of NAD+ and Sirtuins in Healthy Aging and Longevity - If the human body were a rocket ship, sirtuins (a type of protein involved in regulating essential biological processes) can be thought of as "mission control", while NAD+ (a critical coenzyme essential to the fueling a number of those functions) can be thought of as "fuel". Both work synergistically to support healthy aging.*
- Resveratrol, NMN, and Trimethylglycine - Both nmn nicotinamide mononucleotide and resveratrol are being closely studied for their supporting effects on NAD+ and sirtuins respectively. Additionally, trimethylglycine has been added at a 1:1 ratio to provide significant methylation support.
- Each Batch is Individually Tested - We test each batch both ourselves and through a third-party independent laboratory to ensure our Elixr contains the correct standardized level of purity and active ingredients. We also test each batch for any possible additives, contaminants, and impurities to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Quality, First, and Foremost - In order to meet the highest regulatory standards, Toniiq products are produced in a GMP-certified and NSF-approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Florida. Our products are vegan-friendly, have no additional preservatives, and are free of wheat and gluten.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.03 x 2.68 x 2.6 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 18, 2021
- Manufacturer : Toniiq
- ASIN : B08WYPXKLD
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,604 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
WARNING: This product is only indended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a licensed, qualified, healthcare professional before using this or any dietary supplement product. Store bottle tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
B-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) Resveratrol (Std. to 98% Pure Trans-Resveratrol; from Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract), Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)"
SUGGESTED USE: TAKE 3 CAPSULE ONE TO TWO TIMES DAILY OR AS RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation promotes neurovascular rejuvenation in aged mice: transcriptional footprint of SIRT1 activation, mitochondrial protection, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects according to government studies.
Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice.
Long-term administration of nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) mitigates age-associated physiological decline in mice.
Recently, clinical studies have shown that by administering the NAD+ precursor NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) in normal drinking water to older mice, NAD+ levels were restored to those normally associated with younger healthy animals.
By administering NMN to mice for just one week, the lab demonstrated a robust correction to age-associated metabolic dysfunction and restored muscle mitochondrial function in old mice to levels seen in younger control mice.
Well, we are not mice, but we are mammals and there are many clinical trials with positive results.
Something I noticed also is a reduction of migraine headaches frequency since starting NMN.
I'm impressed overall and I'm the skeptical type when it comes to supplement claims.
By Stefani Raymond on April 12, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.