- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2011 edition (July 19, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230293379
- ISBN-13: 978-0230293373
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,307,232 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Retail Internationalization in China: Expansion of Foreign Retailers 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
LISA QIXUN SIEBERS is a senior lecturer in International Business at Birmingham City University, UK. She started her academic career at the University of Brighton, UK, where she gained a PhD in Business. Dr. Siebers holds an MBA from Leeds University Business School, UK and a BA in Economics completed in China. Her commercial experience is in marketing and sales in China.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|