- Series: New Readings
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Bristol Classical Press (July 26, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0715629255
- ISBN-13: 978-0715629253
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8.8 x 228.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,410,997 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Retelling the Tale: An Introduction to Medieval French Literature (New Readings)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
About the Author
Simon Gaunt is Professor of French Language and Literature, King's College London. He is the author of Troubadours and Irony and Gender and Genre in Medieval French Literature.