- Save 5% on Retevis RT36 Robot kids walkie talkie for Boys and Girls when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code PKSF8DPD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% on Retevis RT33 Walkie Talkie for Boy scout and Girl Scout（Army green） when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code E8ZM59DM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% on Retevis RT628 Camouflage Kids Walkie Talkies Outdoor Toy for Kids when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code Y8YPGDAA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on Retevis RT-35 Kids Walkie Talkies :1W/0.5W and clock when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code XRYNVOK3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code RJFAALDO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on Retevis RT33 0.5W 22 Channels Walkie Talkie for Kids:it is so cool when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code DBCZ378B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Retevis RT628 Kids Walkie Talkies: best Christmas gifts when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code SJ95ZHB4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code MMAUFNSI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Retevis RT628 Kids Walkie Talkies 22 Channel FRS/GMRS when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code TI932VC7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Retevis RT-602 Kids Walkie Talkies :easy to operate when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Retevis Direct. Enter code DGY925ZL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Retevis RT-388 Kids Walkie Talkies Rechargeable FRS 22 Channel Walkie Talkies for Kids (Pink,1 Pair)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Have a charger and rechargeable batteries easy to connect the charger
- LCD display and Built-in Led torch is very convenient for kids use in weak light environment
- Keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed
- New material allow more stubborn and durable;resistance to fall and it is the best gift for girls
- Simple and Convenient return process;90 days warranty provide by us and 30 days return without ask the reason
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Retevis RT-388:Several colors but same function
If you're searching for a gift for the little girl who has everything, Retevis RT-388 Walkie Talkies are a perfect choice
If you're searching for a kids walkie talkies which have battery and charger,needn't buy extra battery,the rechargeable battery can provided more convenient for parents.
The advantage for this:
Adjustable volume level
Talk confirmation tone
Channel number and scan status
VOX function: A PTT button lets you communicate when you are busy but want to speak
Rechargeable battery and charger are included:
Easy to connect the charger connector to the charging,fully charged within 1-2 hours,you can normal use them more than 4 hours
Latest PC material, environmental protection material
Surface texture, anti scratch, shell is not easy to damage
Excellent workmanship,prevent falling down to scratch or drop-proof
Easy to Use:
A simple talk button is highly visible and easy to find by touch. Its small size makes it convenient to carry around, even for smaller hands.It intended for ages 4 and up
It allows clear communication without disturbance or interference(Earpiece not include)
10 call tones:
Press call button in emergency situation.What people calling you can hear instead of the normal default ring, it grabs the attention of your family and friends before you start speaking ,it provided safety guard for your kids
Wireless communication range up to 9000 feet depending on environment and terrain:
It is great for the yard, the house or anywhere you want to keep in touch while playing
Vox function can provide hands free
The Radio have the VOX function:when you set the VOX,and you couldn't need to press the PTT to speak, it will pick up the voice.
If you want to just transmit the voice you want to speake, you can close the VOX, and then press the PTT button to speak.
Whatever how many RT-388 can work with others when on the same channel and same CTCSS
Retevis RT-388 is easy to operate,it not only for the parents to teach the kids, but for larger child to operate themselves.
It the kids will change the channel, you also can choose to lock the keypad,it is easy to operate.
Rechargeable walkie talkies is convenient
Rechargeable battery can using for long time,and it is safty for the kids to use.
Including charger can provide more convenient to Mom,and they didn't need to change the battery.
2 x Retevis RT-388 Rechargeable Walkie-Talkie
2 x Belt Clip
1 x Charger
8 x “AAA” battery
1 x English Use's manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We do Mustang Car Cruises and bought these for our cruises so we could keep in contact with each other, which during a cruise is critical as never know when something will happen with a car behind you and might either get lost or have a break down.
Upon getting the radios (10) they where packaged nicely and all appeared to be new. Order came in 3 different boxes, not sure why. At first I thought I was going to be shorted radio's. Customer service was great in communicating with me so I felt secure. I did play with the programing and found that the software that came with the radios didn't work, but downloaded CHIRP and was able to access. Unless you're a radio nut which I am not it is kind of confusing and a huge learning curve, so I didn't monkey with trying to change anything.
After getting the radios I charged them up and decided to test them out in our local area before our next cruise in 2 days. Sadly to say I was a bit disappointed as the radios in a normal neighborhood would only reach maybe a 1/4 mile.
Radios seemed to work much better away from the houses and more open areas. We did have an issue with one of the rear cars of 16 cars and we where able to communicate with each other and stop. We set up a road diversion and communicated with each end which was about 1 mile apart from each other. During the same cruise when we where in a wide open area with zero obstructions one car was very lost and was about 2.5-3 miles away and we where able to communicate with them.
Yes the radios work and did their job
Batteries lasted all day with lots of chatter
Batteries lasted on stand by for 1 week before drained
Channels are programmable (if you know what you're doing)
Wide open area decent range
Voices where loud and clear for the most part
2.5-3 mile range (Totally open no obstruction area) voice was a little crackle but understandable
Not FRS FCC compliant
Doubt they are 5 watt radios, but I don't have a meter to verify, Im guessing 2 watt
Frequencies channels 1-8 are GRMS and FRS, technically GRMS frequencies you need a license
Frequencies Channels 9-16 are PAR frequencies which are for the UK
In City/Neighborhood with houses range was seriously lacking
These Radios are not FCC compliant here in the U.S. as under FRS regs the antennas can not be removed, which these can be removed. additionally under FRS frequencies you can not have more than 1/2 watt output. Under GMRS can not have more than 5 watt output, and you can have removable antenna, but you will need a license.
if I was to do over again I would purchase a radio that has both UHF and VHF or at minimum VHF programmable channels and had true minimum 2 watt output as there are 5 channels that operate under MURS which have a lower frequency setting (number) 151-154 MHz Spectrum Range, lower is better and can operate much better through city/mountain/open areas. The other nice thing about MURS is that you can have a removable antenna and use and external antenna without fear of violating FCC regs. Under MURS you do not have to have any licenses, they are open to everyone.
Hope this review helps, in a nut shell they work, they did their job, however unless you are licensed for GMRS and use a GRMS frequency you are breaking the rules using these radio's no matter what you do.
UHF FM radios do not do well in towns/Neighborhoods (discovered after research)