- Hardcover: 294 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780754668176
- ISBN-13: 978-0754668176
- ASIN: 0754668177
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,510,603 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rethinking the Interior, c. 1867–1896: Aestheticism and Arts and Crafts 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Jason Edwards is a Reader in Art History at the University of York, UK and Imogen Hart is a Post-Doctoral Research Associate at the Yale Center for British Art, USA.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|