- Hardcover: 286 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 17, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1472466349
- ISBN-13: 978-1472466341
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,841,991 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rethinking Place in South Asian and Islamic Art, 1500-Present 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Deborah S. Hutton is Professor, Department of Art and Art History, The College of New Jersey, USA.
Rebecca M. Brown is Associate Professor, History of Art, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|