- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Crossway; Bklt edition (March 27, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433503999
- ISBN-13: 978-1433503993
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.2 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 288 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #209,307 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rethinking Retirement: Finishing Life for the Glory of Christ Paperback – March 27, 2009
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Piper (DTheol, University of Munich) is the founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and the chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. He served for thirty-three years as the senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and is the author of more than fifty books, including Desiring God; Don’t Waste Your Life; This Momentary Marriage; A Peculiar Glory; and Reading the Bible Supernaturally.