Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on February 22, 2013
This product was not right for me. It went on well, but it did not improve my skin. I could not recommend it.
on May 31, 2014
I first tried this on a lark,thinking well,it will probably be just like any other "anti-aging" serum.Full of hope and promises,and ultimately letting me down...Well,gotta be honest,I LOVE this stuff! This is,for me,the first product I've ever tried that actually delivers on its promise.I can't believe the difference on both fine lines and deep wrinkles.Especially my "11's",between my eyes,and my nasal-labial folds.I had some pretty dark scarring on one side of this area,and used a lot of cover-up on it.Now I don't use any,other than basic foundation over my entire face.I had never used a retinol product b4.Now,at least with this product,I know what the press is all about! Unfortunately for me,now I feel like I can't be without it.But considering what some stuff costs,this is cheap,compared.I'm not saying it will work for everyone,but for me,it's da bomb!! Try it.You've spent more money,on worse things!!
on December 2, 2016
The provider gave excellent service, it even came with a retinol-x face wash as a gift. If using product consistantly you will see a huge difference in your pores appearing smaller, skin firmer and wrinkles deminished.
on March 23, 2015
Feels good... Still waiting for my youthfull look to return though...
on April 22, 2015
This really good cream. I use same company eye cream and face cleanser all works good. You not gonna see fast result .I use about 6 month and i have no wrinkles. Finally i found best creams for me.
on August 6, 2014
Love this product! It firms skin immediately and provides a smooth base for application of foundation. I will continue to use.
on February 12, 2017
Bought this for wrinkles. Works ok but of course it doesn't take away wrinkles just softens them
on September 17, 2013
This moisturizer is too sticky, it made my face oily, whenever i used this i've notice that my wrinkles became more vissible so it doesn't really work
on February 14, 2016
Thus far I am liking the retinal ex. I like that on your skin doesn't peel but you get the feeling of having your skin look better.
on November 30, 2015
Have used for two weeks and have not noticed any significant difference but will keep using until it is gone and send a better review if it works.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.