- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: Advantage Media Group (August 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599323613
- ISBN-13: 978-1599323619
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,367,558 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Retirement Held Hostage: How To Rescue Your Retirement From Bad Advice
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
- "New York Times Bestselling Author of How Do You Kill Eleven Million People, The Noticer, The Travelers Gift Andy Andrews"
About the Author
Top customer reviews
1. Diversify your portfolio (zero specifics beyond having a "house" of a safe money "foundation" of CDs, government bonds, and fixed annuities; cash flow "walls" of real estate and natural resource exploration investments; and a risk money "roof" of stocks, mutual funds, and options.
2. Hire a real wealth expert
The author also makes ridiculous predictions on debt and doesn't know how to calculate inflation (inflation is cumulative just as compound interest). If you look for simple facts and advise, look somewhere else.