"One of a kind. Retirement Your Way offers a simple, innovative path to living a life of contribution and self-fulfillment. If you are approaching retirement, this is a must read."
- Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times #1 bestselling author of Triggers, Mojo, and What Got You Here Won't Get You There
"This book is a must read for everyone, whether you are retiring this year or not planning to retire but are looking at a change."
- Joseph Folkma
n, President, Zenger Folkman, and Co-author of How to Be Exceptional
and The Extraordinary Leader
"The CHOICES Map is helping me to think through and plan my transition into my Next Chapter, and it sparked my imagination about what is possible now and in the future. I am proud to say that I'm officially in phase 1 of my 'stair stepper" plan."
- Lisa Rickard, President of the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform
"Imaginative and inspiring! The definitive roadmap for navigating the uncertain and often emotional journey of retirement."
- Noah Blumenthal, Bestselling Author of Be the Hero: Three Powerful Ways to Overcome Challenges in Work and Life
"This fresh and insightful look at the next phase in career and life will prompt you to explore old assumptions and choose what you want for your future rather than drift along without insight or choice. Through humor, quotes, and storytelling, you will find yourself eager to engage with the authors' reflective questions and begin to design your Next Chapter!"
- Amy Vodarek, Amy Vodarek and Associates, Co-author Good Enough. Embrace who you are. Unleash your brilliance.
"As someone who is in the pre-retirement years, most of the guidance and advice I have been given on the topic has centered around whether my financial plan is adequate. It is so refreshing to find a book with sage and thoughtful advice on who I want to be and can be in retirement! The authors' focus on the human side has me more excited and grounded about this topic than I've ever been!"
- Mike Jaffe, The Human WakeUp Call®, Founder, the Mike Jaffe Company and Author of Wake Up! Your Life Is Calling
"Retirement Your Way provides new perspectives, along with practical guidance for facing the Next Chapter. It shows how we can take this opportunity to realize our dreams and create our lives as our own work of art with deep satisfaction, connection, joy, and relevance. This is the journey worth taking."
- Bob Dunham, Founder of the Institute for Generative Leadership and Co-author of The Innovator's Way
"Our culture provides more guidance for selecting a kitchen blender than for designing the later third of your life. Here's the missing manual."
- Pam Fox Rollin, Executive Coach and Author, 42 Rules for Your New Leadership Role