|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.9 x 3.7 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||CECOMINOD047614|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
KES Retractable Clothesline 18/10 Stainless Steel with Brass Pull Head Wall Mount Contemporary Square Hotel Style Polished Finish, BCL201
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEAVY DUTY: Stainless steel construction, ensuring quality and longevity.
- RUST PROOF: Construted of Type 304 premium grade stainless steel, with added 18/10 Chromium/Nickel content to protect against corrosion & rust.
- POLISHED FINISH: Hand polished stainless steel finish, build to resist daily scratches, corrosions and tarnishing.
- Pulls out to a maximum of 6.2 feet, braided nylon string
- EASY TO USE: Simply extend line and hook it to the opposing wall latch for ample drying space
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
-Body Material : TYPE 304 Stainless Steel
-String Material : Nylon
-Anchor : high quality, non-recycled material
-Finish : Polished Finish
-Installation Method : Wall-mounted
Buy from KES
T-304 premium grade stainless steel, with added 18/10 Chromium/Nickel content to protect against corrosion & rust
High quality mounting hardware, stainless Steel screws and premium quality anchors
Concealed screws, beautiful and elegant look
30-day money back guaranteed
One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installation is not straight forward. It's sort of backwards from most bathroom fixtures. Instead of hanging from the mounting bracket, and using a set screw to provide downward tension, this unit is pushed up onto the mounting prongs and held there by a screw that pulls the unit up snug to the mounting bracket. It's not any better or worse, just had me scratching my head for a minute.
I really like the friction knob so you can lock the line to limit the sag.