Other Sellers on Amazon
Triton Retractable Dog Leash - 16 Foot Reinforced Nylon Ribbon - One Touch Locking - Anti Slip Handle - Collapsible Water Bowl
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.69 x 3.7 x 1.42 inches|
About this item
- 16 Feet Chew Resistant Nylon Ribbon: Other retractable dog leashes use a cheap polyester ribbon that can be easily chewed through and can snap. Our heavy duty retractable dog leash features a 16 Feet reinforced nylon ribbon that is extremely durable and chew resistant
- 1 Touch Locking System: Simply push the button to lock the dog leash in place, then push the slider forward to allow the leash to extend to the desired distance. The locking mechanism on our retractable leash for small dogs and medium sized dogs has been rigorously tested thousands of times
- Bonus Collapsible Water Bowl: Give your dog the freedom to drink anywhere with the included collapsible water bowl with carabiner clip
- Anti Slip Rubberized Handle: Ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand, the anti slip rubberized handle will perform even in wet conditions making it the perfect pet leash
- Lifetime Replacement Policy: If our retractable dog leash ever lets you down or you receive a defective unit, we will gladly replace it absolutely free. Triton backs up all its products unlike other dog leashes for small dogs or medium sized dogs
Customer ratings by feature
ANTI-SLIP RUBBERIZED HANDLE
Ergonomically designed to comfortably fit in the palm of your hand, it’s anti-slip rubberized handle will perform even in wet conditions making it the perfect pet leash.
1-TOUCH LOCKING SYSTEM
Effortlessly push the leashes button to lock it in place, then push the slider forward to allow the leash to extend to any desired distance.
16 FOOT REINFORCED NYLON CORD
Unlike other retractable dog leashes that feature a cheap polyester ribbon that can be easily chewed through and snap. Our heavy-duty leash features a 16 Foot nylon ribbon that’s extremely durable.
RELIABLE STURDY CLIP
Our premium quality snap clip is made of metal alloy and equipped with 360-degree rotation to prevent any tangling. Our clip is not only extremely strong and durable but easy to open and attach to your dog’s collar or harness.
RETRACTABLE DOG LEASH + BONUS WATER BOWL
Triton Retractable Dog Leash goes above and beyond your run of the mill leash. It features a 16 Foot reinforced Nylon ribbon, an easy to use 1-touch locking system, an anti-slip rubberized handle, and a FREE collapsible water bowl. We’re here for you and your pet.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.69 x 3.7 x 1.42 inches; 8.8 Ounces
- Item model number : Retractable Dog Leash
- Date First Available : January 16, 2017
- Manufacturer : Upper Echelon Products LLC
- ASIN : B01MUB7VHK
- Best Sellers Rank: #101,616 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #280 in Dog Retractable Leashes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 14, 2019
it's almost ALL muscle. From 2010-2015 we went through about a dozen retractable leashes, some cheap, some not, even Kong brand. Not a single one survived more than 6 months, some even less, due to lock failure, retraction mechanism failure, torn/frayed leash material, and handle breakage. It was maddening. Every time we bought a new one, we bought a second for backup, as we live in a small town with little to no pet supplies. Finally one day I decided to search Amazon for a brand with potential. I saw the Triton with the one touch lock, and flat, paper-thin,16 ft nylon leash, and it was everything all the others weren't. I bought it. It worked better than i couldve imagined. It was comfortable to hold, the lock was EASY to toggle on and off, and snickers enjoyed the extra running room. Plus it came with a lifetime guarantee, and at a price cheaper than some of the failures I'd tried. It lasted from July 2015 to October 2018. At that point the nylon had started fraying on the edges, most likely due to Snickers dragging it across who knows what in our neighborhood. I couldn't find my proof of purchase, plus Upper Echelon had taken over Triton, so I just paid for another without hesitation. Then 2 weeks later I found my warranty info. Even though the warranty came from the previous company, Upper Echelon products honored it and sent me another at no cost. So I've got two of them, one brand new still in the box. The pop-out water dish is perfect for carrying just in case you need to water your dog. I'm confident these leashes could outlive my dog. I'll never buy another brand.
My main complaint is you can only release the lock when there is no tension on the leash (perhaps this was intentional?). I know that ideally our dog should not be pulling on the leash as we walk, but hey... he's just a puppy and going for walks is damn exciting, so what can you expect! Sometimes i would like to be able to easily unlock the cord in these pulling moments to relieve the pressure on us both, but I have to grab the cord with my other hand to create some slack in order to do so. You do get used to it though.
I also would have liked an accessory / attachment hook of some kind for hooking a doggy bag dispenser on to. It's also kind of bulky; Unless you have a large pocket you're going to be carrying it the whole time, or looping it around your shoulder / body, which again, would be easier with an accessory hook.
The overall quality feels very good and reliable, which I suppose explains their confidence to offer a lifetime replacement warranty! The amount of leash (16 feet) also feels decent for a small dog. It allows me to run along side him downhill and gives me just enough time to stop without yanking him when he somehow insta-stops on the spot to sniff something.
What I've realised lately is I really need one of these with an LED flashlight built in. My recent schedule forces me to walk the dog in the dark, which means carrying both this AND a flashlight.