Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Retractable Rhinestone Bling Breakaway Lanyard Crystal Bling Badge Id Key Holder Required By Most Hospitals and Government Agencies! (Clear)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

on July 31, 2012
When I first got the lanyard a few of the jewels fell off of the retracting portion. When I emailed the company they were very fast in sending out a new one and when I got it I was very happy to see they had not only sent me a new one, but also a small keychain one as well. I'm very happy with the product and even more impressed with the company.
on September 4, 2012
I was disappointed with the lanyard. The breakaway clasp does not stay together so it just falls off as soon as I put the lanyard around my neck. I purchased 2 and they were both a disappointment. I would not recommend.
on April 23, 2012
I just got this today. It is pretty decent, I don't know that I would pay $15.00 for it again, though. The "stones/jewels" are bigger and bulky. Not how the picture appears. I ordered the silver, b/c it looked the most "sparkly" in the picture. It's just really, really, bright silver. The length doesn't hang as long as I'd hoped. But, I wanted a retractable "glitter" lanyard, and this was the best option. Some of the other colors were reviewed, and a few ppl said the beads started to fall off too quick. I'll follow up after I've worn it for ahwile.
on June 15, 2012
THE FIRST DAY I WORE THIS TO WORK THE CRYSTALS FROM THE LAYNARD PART FELL OFF. I HAVE WORN IT ABOUT 6 TIMES NOW AND EVERY TIME MORE AND MORE CRYSTALS FALL OFF. THEY SHOULD SEND GLUE AND REPLACEMENT CRYSTALS ALONG WITH THE LAYNARD.
VERY DISAPPOINTING. THE RETRACTABLE PIECE WORKS WELL AND HOLDS MY ID BADGE OK.
on December 22, 2012
Beautiful looking lanyard but, the bling comes with a price, itchiness along my neck . I can't wear so I keep it in my purse which is annoying in a office where badging in and out is required throughtout the day
on May 28, 2013
I really should have listened to some of the reviews on here that said the clasp fell apart rather quickly. I don't think I used this more than twice before the clasp fell off. I thought I could perhaps somehow rig it to stay together but alas, that wasn't possible. It's very, very pretty but as for function - mine had none.

It's also really interesting to me that every seller selling this product at the moment (5/28/2013) is selling it with a shipping fee that is at (or even more!) than the price of the item itself - so that even if it's broken you'll have no incentive to return it and pay to ship it back!
on May 23, 2014
I ordered 4 or 5 of these all at once (ended up being from different companies). All fell apart fairly quickly. The beads are so badly glued to the velvet lanyard, that they just crumble off. They fall to the floor, fall down your shirt, get stuck in your hair. I've even found them in my shower-I don't even wanna know where they may have been stuck. :) Just ironic that an item that supposed to keep your keys and ID safe and secure is not secure in itself.
on December 28, 2015
I bought this for the lanyard, but ended up using the small retractable clip instead. I used this for over a year and it held up with daily use. A few of the rhinestones fell off from the edge after a few months, but it wasn't very noticeable with the black rhinestones. This is great for working in a hospital and lasted a long time.
on November 29, 2015
Very pretty, but when I first got it, the retractable part wasn't in the correct position to be able to extend my key card. It took some reconfiguring. The plastic snap part that holds the badges in place, continued to snap open & was very unsecure causing me to lose my badge a few times- so I went back to my more secure retractable badge holder & just use the lanyard. They no longer match, but it serves it's purpose. Pretty disappointing overall, though. I'm just glad I kept my old retractable badge holder!
on February 1, 2013
The right amount of bling. Feminine & functional. I just wish it was sturdier. The clasp snapped after first 4-5 days. Then I super glued it & has been fine since then. I get several compliments on it! The shipping was also superfast!! I'm very satisfied!!!

See 1 answered question