|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.98 x 2.56 x 0.83 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3|
2 Pack Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Holder Reel, Will Well Metal ID Badge Holder with Belt Clip Key Ring for Name Card Keychain [All Metal Casing, 27.5" Steel Wire Cord, Reinforced Id Strap]
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.00 (42%)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【BUILD TO LAST】 All metal zinc alloy construction with steel wire cord makes the most durable retractable badge holder, tested under more than 100,000 pulls. Package includes 2pcs retractable id badge holder with reel clip and ID strap, last forever.
- 【HEAVY DUTY】 Max loading weight is 150g/5.3oz or 8 keys compares to 85g/3oz or 4 keys of other items on the market. Comes with key ring and perfect as retractable key chain. (NOTICE: All metal construction with longer steel cord makes this badge reel bigger and heavier. Choose small versions on this page if you need lightweight badge reel: B086KSZ4ZD，B08R5KYC5Q)
- 【NON-BREAKABLE CORD】 27.5" steel wire cord that is much stronger and longer than normally 24 inch Nylon pull cord of other items. Unlock doors and access office is a breeze with this retractable badge reel.
- 【SOLID REEL CLIP】 The clip is screw-fastened in the back side so no need to worry that it will fall off. Easily clip on to belts, pockets, purse straps, backpacks or anywhere you like. Perfect name card badge holder for any industry, men and women. Great for nurses, maintenance, medical and office staff, airport FAA and TSA, security staff, police, military, government, teachers, students, custodians, factory workers, employees, outdoor enthusiast, etc.
- 【Buy with confidence】 Please don't hesitate to contact us via Amazon message system with your order ID# if at any time you aren't completely satisfied with your purchased, we will try our best to make things right.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Will Well original OK03 Model Retractable badge holder is designed in California, featuring Heavy Duty Construction, Full Metal Casing, Extra Long and Strong Steel Wire Cord, Solid Clip Reel, made of premium quality components, built to last.
One of the best badge reel on the market.
Will Well 2 Pack Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Holder Reel
Build to last
Longer and Stronger Cord
Solid Reel Clip
- Retractable Badge Holder x 2pcs
- All metal construction with longer steel cord makes this badge reel bigger and heavier. Choose small versions on this page if you need lightweight badge reel: B08SLLSZD4，B08SLQ7BHS
- Material: zinc alloy shine black plated, steel wire pull cord.
- Weight: 1.76oz/50g
- Pull Cord Length: 27.5"/70cm
- Max loading weight: 4.5oz/120g
- Diameter: 1.57"/40mm
Perfect name card badge holder for any industry, men and women. Great for nurses, maintenance, medical and office staff, airport FAA and TSA, security staff, police, military, government, teachers, students, custodians, factory workers, employees, etc.
|Will Well Metal Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Reels with Belt Clip (2 Pack)||Will Well Small Metal Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Reels with Belt Clip (2 Pack)||Will Well Small Metal Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Reels with Belt Clip (2 Pack)||Will Well Metal Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Reels with Belt Clip (2 Pack)||Will Well Matte Heavy Duty Retractable Badge Reels with Belt Clip (2 Pack)||Will Well Vertical ID Card holders (6 Pack)|
|Cover material||Glossy Black||Glossy Black||Glossy Black||Glossy Silver||Matte Black|
|Pull cord material||Metal||Kevlar||Kevlar||Metal||Kevlar|
|Pull cord length||27.5”/70cm||23.6”/60cm||23.6”/60cm||27.5”/70cm||27.5”/70cm|
|Max loading weight||150g/5.2oz||100g/3.5oz||100g/3.5oz||150g/5.2oz||150g/5.2oz|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After checking around on amazon I decided to go with this model. So far its has been great. The action is really smooth, no extra force needed to get it started. The outer metal body seems solid and the braided steel cable has a lot of strength. There is also a small rubber spacer where the cable meets the key chain, this help reduce shock when letting your badge/key go and letting it retract by itself. The plastic on the card holder has reinforcements woven into it so seems like it will last. the only part I'm unsure of the the rotating action inside. It seems great now but that tends to be the part that breaks over time, I'll update my review if/when it finally breaks.
Overall very happy so far, 5 Stars for a well designed and built product that does its job well. Also really happy about the price, gave the second on to another maintenance guy.
Update 8/27/19: I've been using this every day for several months without a problem, so far so good.
Update 9/18/20: It finally broke after well over a year of heavy use. A kink formed in the braided steel cable that eventually gave out. I immediately order a replacement, this is the best badge holder I have ever used!
By D.J Mac on May 23, 2019
This new item addresses these problems. It remains to be seen if the fixes are substantial but right off the bat the overall construction is more substantial feeling. The string is mounted similarly but the tip appears to be more securely mounted to the retaining ball. There is now a rubber stopper which will prevent the strong shock of the retraction. I imagine that will lessen the risk of breaking the string. The plastic clip used to affix the badge holder to the retractor is laced with a fiber which should prevent the tearing I usually experience. I'll follow up on this in a few months but for now, I'm pleased to see the changes and am hopeful they will make an already good product great.
The retractable cord is metallic, and it looks and feels sturdy. It is a bit harder to pull than a conventional one where the cord is made of nylon or something similar, but this is to be expected given its added weight.
I have only used this for about a week, but it feels strong and really durable. Obviously time will tell, but if the materials are anything to go by, I think this will be a very long lasting holder that will last for years to come. It certainly feels like it will.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on December 4, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on December 4, 2020