|Sale:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.00 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Premium Tartan Check Styles Woven Microfiber Men's Tie
- Width: 8 cm / 3.15 inches, Length: 148 cm / 58 inches
- 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Men's Tie
- Care Guide: Dry Clean Only
Customers who bought this item also bought
Retreez promises to deliver quality products at a truly affordable price. This stylish tie is suitable for both casual & formal wear. • 100% Polyester Microfiber, soft and smooth handfeel. • Excellent Quality • Care Guide: Dry Clean Only
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B010P8LTA6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 29, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The hue of green in the picture is a little misleading. In reality, the tie is not quite as bright-green. It is slightly more faded, with more yellow tones.
However, the reason I am giving this only 3 stars is because the photo for the gray tie is a poor representation of the color.
I was expecting a cool light blueish gray color. The tie is just gray. Not even a cool gray.
I bought this for my husbands best man in our wedding. Because I ran out of time to have an alternative shipped to me, I had to go to sears and find something else.
Quality wise, it appeared fine. I didn't see any stray threads or bunched seams that you would usually find on a cheaper tie, which would have been a plus. My husband bought 3 of this tie in the green version for the rest of his groomsmen and the quality was similar (the color was a more accurate representation on those though!)
1. Retreez has a wide variety of colors and designs available with Amazon Prime, and you know what to expect. That is the biggest positive feature. The $5.25 tie linked above is only available in solid colors.
2. Good shape, the widening does not start too early. It is suitable for a Half Windsor knot, which I always wear and always recommend, because of the symmetry and knot size.
3. Good, conservative pattern, good colors, easy to match into a normal business outfit.
4. The outer fabric is very thin, it forms small wrinkles that immediately scream "this is a cheap tie."
5. It does not form a dimple under the knot, at least not very well.
6. It has a thick lining, which makes the whole tie thick and makes the knot large. This probably makes it well suited to a four-in-hand knot, but those are asymmetrical.
7. I only gave 4 stars because it is so cheap. A nice $50 silk tie is way more than 1 star better, it is not even a fair comparison.
I might buy more of these, because they are so versatile in completing a conservative and normal outfit.
Also I should say the tie is a little skinny for my taste. I honestly thought it was a child's tie when I first opened the tie. But it is still wearable and for the price not a bad tie by any means. Just know you aren't getting a fantastic 5 star tie here.