- File Size: 3637 KB
- Print Length: 368 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CANDTOR Press, LLC; 1 edition (February 1, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 1, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017RWRFWO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #85,981 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Retribution: A Military SciFi Thriller (Sector 64 Book Two) Kindle Edition
|Length: 368 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
More items to explore
**Read the Rave Kirkus Review**
- KirkusReviews.com: "Cole tackles the first-contact scenario with bombastic flair, feeding sci-fi action fans one excellent tableau after another. His vibrant prose, whether detailing fighter jet capabilities or the craggy interiors of an alien craft, delivers the high-resolution imagery of a Hollywood blockbuster.""Offers an absolute widescreen blowout of conquering ships and slavering, vengeance-obsessed villains, given weight by an endearing set of heroes.""A technologically riveting dream for sci-fi action fans."
- Liquid Frost--Amazon TOP 500 REVIEWER: "Retribution hits the ground with destruction; ends with destruction, with destruction in-between. So yes, it is a heartwarming tale full of rainbows and kittens."
- AudiobookReviewer.com: "SECTOR 64 was a highly imaginative action-packed apocalyptic assault on your mind."
- IndieReader.com: "SECTOR 64 is an engaging book from the very first page to the final words of the Epilogue."
- Audiobook-Heaven.com: "Cole has a good thing going here ... His descriptions of aerial battle and military procedure are accurately detailed and his knowledge of the aircraft themselves fascinated me ... He created a couple of races of aliens, gave them their own histories and cultures and just made them outright interesting. His characters are realistic and believable as well. Sector 64 is a great read."
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The lack of the possibly nutty character from book 1 just highlights how bland the rest are.
Seldom is a sequel this bad I only lasted 70% before calling uncle.