Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
4-Year Game Console Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
About the product
- Compatible with your favorite classic Nintendo Entertainment System game cartridges
- Top loading cartridge slot
- HDMI and AV output - HDMI cable included
- Includes two 6 ft. wired classic pro controllers
- Controllers compatible with NES and Retro-Bit consoles
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now with AV and HDMI compatibility, you can experience your favorite Nintendo Entertainment System games like never before, in crisp 720p resolution! The RES Plus is the premium top loading console for all your favorite 8-bit games. Accompanied with two classic pro controllers compatible with Retro-Bit and NES consoles for next level precision.
Top customer reviews
I primarily used the HDMI cable to connect the system to the TV. Games looks very good on an HDTV using HDMI. Aspect ratio is 16:9. Some games will DEFINITELY SOUND OFF when you play them. I tested Mega Man 3, Mega Man 5, Low G Man, Super Mario Brothers 3 and the Everdrive N8. The Mega Man games played fine but the sound was quite off. Low G Man also played fine but the sound was off as well. Super Mario Brothers 3 wouldn't work. My cart wasn't dirty or anything; the system just didn't work with it. The Everdrive N8? NOPE. Doesn't work. It wouldn't load up at all. I'm surprised by Retro-Bit. The Super Retro Trio didn't have much issues (besides Castlevania 3 not working but that goes for more Nintendo/Famicom clone systems) and it seems game compatibility is really hit or miss. The Super Retro Trio barely had issues with game compatibility so the fact that the RES+ can't even play SMB3 is case of caveat empour. I hope the Super Retro Trio HD doesn't make the same mistake like the RES+ did. Stick with the Super Retro Trio, the Analouge HD or something else.