Retro Pointer Finger Pixel Mouse Cursor Icon Oven Mitt Set 2 Stove Mitts New Mit
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This oven mitt set is a MUST HAVE for the gamer, computer geek, or to add retro flare in your OWN kitchen!
- Retro Pointer Finger Cursor Pixel Oven Mitts Works as an oven mitt and a hot pot holder for a hot pot right off the stove!
- Each Stove or Oven Mitt measures 11" long by 8" wide
- Premium Quality pot holder or oven mitt that will insulate from a hot pot, made from cotton with polyester filling
- Great for grilling, tailgating, at a party, or in your own kitchen
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Computer Geeks Unite! Isn't it time you added some retro flare to the kitchen?! Proudly demonstrate your technological roots! Say goodbye to embarrassing floral oven mitts and girly tea towels. Authentically detailed, these mouse pointer finger cursor oven mitts are washable and ready to make a statement in your kitchen, at the grill, or at your next gaming event! Grab your grilling tools or oven dish, and get ready to get nerdy in style with these Cursor Oven Mitts!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
...BUT... they are so square they are hard to use (as a medium-sized adult female), kind of felt like they would slude right off during use.
Also after the very first wash they faded significantly, as in I can't even describe their color as "black+white" and that kind of cra(p)ftmenship is why rated three stars: fun item, but not terribly FUNctional :(
The thickness is fine, although occasionally I will feel the slight sting of heat if the dish is really heavy or if I've held the dish too long. This hasn't been a real issue, but I wanted to mention it.
And, of course, being white, they instantly got a little dirty. I have not washed them, but then again, you're not really supposed to wash oven mitts. If you can accept that they're not always going to look pristine and put up with a little discomfort, you'll like these gloves and bask in the envy of your friends' compliments.
If you don't have friends, don't buy these. You'll hate them, unless you really like Mario, have inhumanely long thumbs, or don't have thumbs at all.