Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- plastic frame
- plastic lens
- Lens width: 52 millimeters
- Sunglasses come with Authentic Retro Rewind microfiber pouch
- Verify tag and Model Number on product for authenticity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Traditional radical frames by Retro Rewind® - an absolute essential to have in your wardrobe any time of the year. Lightweight frames are designed to have a vintage yet modern feel that are perfect for every day. Polarized Anti-Glare Lenses for Improved Clarity. 100% UV Protection (UV400). Sunglasses come with authentic Retro Rewind microfiber pouch as shown. Verify tags and model number on actual product for authenticity. All sunglasses offered by XtremeUV comply with UV400 standard. Sunglasses meet US ANSI Z80.3 UV Protection Standards (European 89/686/EEC & Australian AS/NZS 1067:2003). Measurements: Full Width - 142 mm (5.6"), Full Height - 48 mm (1.9"), Lens Width - 52 mm (2.05")
- Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NWJ1R62
- Item model number: WF0102PZ
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 30, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Compare with similar items
WOODIES Zebra Wood Sunglasses with Green Mirror Polarized Lenses
POLARSPEX POLARIZED UNISEX 80'S RETRO CLASSIC TRENDY STYLISH SUNGLASSES
wearpro Wayfarer Sunglasses for Men Vintage Polarized Sun Glasses WP1001（ matte/silver）
Joopin Unisex Polarized Sunglasses Classic Men Retro UV400 Brand Designer Sun glasses (Black Aluminum Legs, as the pictures)
Wayfarer Outdoor Sunglasses Vintage Mens Womens Non Polarized Retro Sunglasses by BP HOUSE (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||XtremeUV||Woodies USA||W2 Productions||wearpro US store||Joopin||pat1QO|
|Frame Material Type||plastic||Wood||plastic||Composite||Resin||plastic|
|Lens Color||Black (matte) | Smoke Polarized||Green||Black_Smoke||—||as the pictures||black|
|Lens Material Type||plastic||mirrored||plastic||Composite||mirrored||plastic|
|Lens Width||52 millimeters||58 millimeters||52 millimeters||2.13 in||2.05 in||64 millimeters|
|size||one size fits most||Medium||One Size||normal||Free size||Medium|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Following my purchase of this pair, I purchased a cheaper (~$6.00) pair of red-framed retro glasses from another seller. Although they too are of good quality, I prefer this pair as they are polarized, I prefer the feel of the material these are constructed from, they have a somewhat better fit, and come with their own storage bag where the other pair did not. The I would HIGHLY recommend these glasses.
That said, these things are awesome. First the pros:
1. They are bro-y (yeah it can be a positive too)
2. They are really sturdy for the price. I was expecting them to be light plastic things that will shatter the first time you drop them. Or that you'd get that thing where one side's screw is loose so it just flops around while the other stays more in place. NOPE. They are strong, thick frames, and the way they fold up it'll be years before the screws start to fade on you.
3. The colors are wide ranging and true to the picture
4. POLARIZED. Are they the clearest polarized glasses out there? How the heck should I know, but they seem to work great.
1. There aren't any, so don't be a dum-dum and pick up a pair. For 10 bucks you won't be disappointed.