Retrospec CM-1 Classic Commuter Bike/Skate/Multi-Sport Helmet with 10 Vents
|Size||51-55 cm / Small|
|Vehicle Service Type||Street Bike|
About this item
- Tested and approved for Bike, Skate, Ski. CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203, STM F2040-11 / ASTM F1446, EN 1077, EN 1078
- Classic skate design helmet with 8 vents to keep you cool and comfortable and 2 sets of interchangeable pads for a custom fit.
- Fully formed ABS surrounds high quality EPS foam to ensure safety on impact. Dry and irritation-free
- Keep your head protected in this Retrospec helmet as you ride on your bikes, Skateboards, roller skates and scooters
- Pick from a variety of matte Colors to perfectly accent your bike and augment your personality and this helmet is recommended for riders who are age 14+.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Retrospec CM-1 Bike Helmet
CM-1 provides unwavering protection alongside a classic helmet design. Six rectangular vents facilitate thorough ventilation as you move. This ultra-light helmet has a formed ABS shell with EPS foam to absorb shock on impact and keep you safe.
Tested and approved for Bike, Skate, Ski. CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203, STM F2040-11 / ASTM F1446, EN 1077, EN 1078
CM-1 At a Glance
- U.S. CPSC Certified for Bike, Skate, and SKi
- Classic skate design with 10 vents to keep you cool and comfortable
- Two sets of interchangeable pads for a custom fit
- Fully formed ABS surrounds high quality EPS foam to ensure safety in the event of impact.
- DEWcollector interior padding wicks away sweat, stench, and bacteria.
U.S. CPSC Certified
CM-1's classic skate design is tested and approved for bike, skate, and ski. CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203, STM F2040-11 / ASTM F1446, EN 1077, EN 1078.
Optimal Air Flow
CM-1 sports 10 vents for optimal airflow, ventilation, and comfort as you ride.
The fully-formed ABS provides superior protection from the outside, while high-quality EPS foam absorbs shock on impact from the inside.
CM-1 comes in three different sizes to fit your needs. Plus, two sets of interchangeable pads offer unsurpassed fit and comfort.
Classic Skate Design
CM-1's classic skate look is designed to handle nearly all of your action sport shenanigans. 10 strategically placed vents for optimal airflow as you keep moving. Interchangeable pads, a fully formed ABS shell, and high-quality EPS foam keep you safe and protected regardless of what you're getting into.
Retrospec CM-1 helmet has arrived and is ready to keep you safe. The classic skate design complements its ultimate head protection. Our helmets are US CPSC certified for virtually all of your action sport shenanigans. Hard and fully formed ABS surrounds high quality EPS foam to absorb shock on impact and keep you safe. Six rectangular vents on top facilitate thorough ventilation throughout your helmet. Cool, fresh air rushes in and pushes out stuffy, stagnant air to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable. Our ultralight CM-1 helmet also comes with 2 sets of inner pads that vary in thickness for you to customize your fit and optimize your comfort.
- Package Dimensions : 9.84 x 9.06 x 6.38 inches; 1.04 Pounds
- Item model number : 3095
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 4, 2019
- Manufacturer : Retrospec
- ASIN : B07NDX84ZQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #940 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 5/29/2018 - I've had this helmet for a while but finally I was biking, hit a trolley track and totally wrecked by bike. Bike pretty banged up, a few bruises, but my head very clearly smacked the ground and this guy kept my head fully intact! 100% happy with the purchase now. This thing is sturdy and will do the real work - protecting you from even fairly serious wrecks. Would and probably will buy again!
Keep in mind that it’s still a soft, plastic texture. There is no actual bamboo, it’s just a simulated finish. It’s rated for use with biking and skating, so it’s exactly what I needed. Don’t hesitate if you’re interested! It’s a great helmet.
That said, it has a ton of padding, is EXTREMELY thick and likely will be very protective in the event of a crash.
But an ugly, large, uncomfortable helmet is less likely to be worn... so ...time to get another helmet for me.
Top reviews from other countries
Lo recomiendo por que cumple con estándares internacionales de protección. Menciona que contiene dos sets intercambiables para un ajuste personalizado, pero no es así, se refiere a que trae dos repuestos de las esponjas que van dentro del casco.
Le puse 4 estrellas porque a mi gusto se me hizo un poco holgado de tamaño y peso, si lo resentí en mi cuello. Supongo que es parte de la protección que ofrece, cuestión de acostumbrarse, al fin.
1. its big and bulky. You will look like toad from Super Mario.
2. It runs smaller than what's shown in the measurements. I am somewhere in the middle of the size range of a small, but it fits really tight on me once I put it on
Returning this and getting something less bulky.
Mi casco es de color negro mate, viene con un juego de esponjas interiores, mismas que se desprenden y son lavables. Después de algunas lavadas a las esponjas, a algunas se les cayó un lado de una tela que les sirve para sujetarse al velcro interior del casco. De ahí en fuera es un casco ligero, tiene correas ajustable y se sienten de calidad. Recomendado.