Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cub cultivates confidence in children learning to balance on two wheels with its step-thru frame and foot-to-floor design
- This safe beginner's bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around hurt-free
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages enabling a seamless transition to the big-kid bike of their dreams
- Cub is maintenance-free, worry-free, and requires minimal assembly. Air-free tires improve safety and never go flat
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars. Plus, Cub is CPSC compliant to ensure your child's safety
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cub No-Pedal Balance Bike
If They Can Walk, They Can Ride!
Training wheels are the one thing they’ll be glad you took away.
The baddest beginner’s bike on the block is designed for new cyclists 20 months to 5 years of age. Our Cub’s no-pedal form bears a low down tube and kid-friendly frame so your little one can easily get on and off their new set of wheels. Unlike the new shoes they got last week, Cub is intuitively designed to grow with your little one. Adjustable handlebars and seat tube allow Cub to keep up with them, while they catch up to you.
Cub doesn’t have pedals; instead, tiny riders move forward with their feet. This approach makes getting on a bike less scary and ultimately sets them up for an easier transition to a big kid bike.
A low stand-over height, step-through frame, and no-pop tires makes Cub as durable as it is adorable.
Meets or exceeds all standards of safety for CPSC/CPSIA CFR 16:1512.
Careful and constant adult supervision is required when riding this bike. Always wear a helmet. Not suitable for children under 20 months.
- It's CPSC compliant for your child's safety
- Air-Free Tires
- Indestructible Frame
- Lightweight and Maneuverable
- 20 Months to 5 Years
- Intuitive Riding
- Simple Pedal-Free Push Bike
No Pedals? Wait, What?
No pedals, no problem. Cub balance bike helps your tiny cyclist learn without the training wheels. With less distance between their feet and the ground, kids are able to better control their speed, avoid nasty falls, and minimize the chance of getting hurt. Keep ‘em riding with air-free tires, making tube replacements a thing of the past.
Tiny components don’t minimize the durability of our balance bike. The Cub’s easy-to-climb frame is constructed from lightweight high-tensile steel and features a miniature city comfort saddle for easy riding (and balancing!). Airless, durable tires make for a safer, no-pop ride and reliable grip on the sidewalk.
With no pedals, kids scoot themselves along, constantly balancing on their legs instead of falsely relying on the skewed center of gravity training wheels can cause.
Kids feel in control of their ride, limiting the possibility of speeding faster than their comfort zone and getting hurt.
Cub encourages intuitive riding to develop balance and coordination. With this in mind, kids familiar with a balance bike will more easily transition to a "big-kid" set of wheels.
Cub requires minimal assembly and basically no maintenance. The high-tensile strength steel frame and fork are virtually indestructible. The handles and seat post are adjustable, accounting for all inevitable growth spurts!
Cub doesn't require brakes, pedals, gears, or even air in the tires! No maintenance means more time spent riding.
At Retrospec, our ethics are rooted in the earth. We are passionate advocates for more responsible and vigilant efforts to improve the health of our planet. Fueled by a small but mighty team of innovators, we thoughtfully design and develop superior, yet affordable products for life apart from the 9-5. But value is merely a byproduct of our integrity, not the standard by which we measure success.
Retrospec was born from a passion for cycling. Our fixed gear bicycles became a symbol for our commitment to the outdoors and pledge to affordable and green methods of transportation. Since then, we’ve created hundreds of products that help you achieve one goal: taking hold of the outdoors. We have proudly created a space where our mission can flourish, achieve, and conquer the unknown.