Retrospec Venus Dutch Step-Thru City Comfort Hybrid Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vintage-inspired seven-speed step-thru frame hybrid bicycle with Shimano Altus derailleur for exceptional precision
- RevoShift grip shifters make changing gears easy, convenient, and safe by keeping your hands on the handlebars at all time
- Equipped with front and rear caliper brakes for easy and precise stopping
- Comes standard with cushy grips, comfy saddle, rear rack, and front light
- Arrives at your door 85% built with assembly tools, instructions, and an owner's manual to make finishing putting together your bike easy!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Urban Lifestyle Bike Company
At Retrospec Bicycles, we engineer our bikes for efficiency, comfort, and precision. The durability of our products and the safety of our riders are our top priorities, and we won’t compromise on either. All of our R+D is done in-house at our Los Angeles offices to ensure you’re getting the very best bike possible.
Retrospec's Venus Step-Thru City Bike
Available in Single, Three, and Seven-Speeds
Venus Step-Thru city bike is out of this world. These are built around our hand-built and shock-absorbing steel frame and made the complete commuting package with best of the best components and drivetrains. Durable, reliable, and versatile, this is the bike for year-round riding.
Its classic shape and retro features, like metal fenders, a chrome head light, and brown vegan leather grips, will make you want to forego all other modes of transportation.
- UrbanComfort Step-Thru Frame
- Comfortable Upright Riding Position
- Front & Rear Caliper Brakes
- Kenda Commuter Tires in Gumwall
- Single-Speed with a Freewheel
- Three-Speed with Sturmey Archer Internal Hub
- Seven-Speed with Shimano Altus Drivetrain
- RevoShift Grip Shifter (3 & 7 Speeds)
Venus-1 is a peppy one gear that will never leave you wanting more. This bike weighs less because it’s equipped with a single gear. Its simplicity is the basis of its appeal. With fewer gears, it will need less maintenance over its lifetime. Sometimes less is more.
Venus-3 flaunts a Sturmey Archer three-speed internal hub, which both has a cleaner look and is very low maintenance compared to derailleurs. Sturmey Archer has been an industry leader for over 113 years. This drivetrain shifts very easily and precisely with the RevoShift grip shifter.
Venus-7 creates more opportunity for different kinds of riding. With the Shimano Altus seven-speed drivetrain, you can ride across a wider range of terrain, which is great for longer commutes. Shifting is easy, intuitive, reliable, and precise with the RevoShift grip shifter.
Venus Step-Thru Frame
Our UrbanComfort frame will send you over the moon. It’s hand-built, tig-welded, high-tensile strength steel for durability and shock absorption. Our step-thru style sports a downward angled top tube, making it easier to get on and off.
Our Venus Step-Thru city bike is dripping with retro charm. It comes with an already installed rear rack that is sturdier for more riding versatility. Venus also sports vintage-inspired metal fenders and chrome front bike light.
You'll be jumping over the moon in love with our new Mars and Venus city bike line. At Retrospec Bicycles, we take the quality of our products very seriously. We want the best (our bikes) for the best (our riders). In addition to this very important issue of quality, we like freedom of choice when it comes to our cycling adventures. We're offering our city bikes in a variety of colors, sizes, styles, and gears. Here is our seven-speed women's city bike. It sports a classic diamond frame that's been hand-built and tig-welded. The high-tensile strength steel frame and fork will never give out. Equipped with a seven-speed Shimano Altus derailleur, you'll be able to conquer hills just as well as flat terrain. RevoShift grip shifters simplify and make changing gears safer. Ride comfortably on the soft saddle and cushy grips. Ride confidently on the Kenda commuter tires with water dispersion grooves. Ride committedly with the nostalgia-inducing rear rack and front light.
- Package Dimensions : 54.8 x 32 x 8 inches; 28 Pounds
- Item model number : 2045
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 8, 2017
- Manufacturer : Xander Bicycle Corporation
- ASIN : B019XRIP34
Best Sellers Rank:
#505,710 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #61 in Hybrid Bikes
- Customer Reviews: