Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

95%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on October 4, 2013
For the most part this album is all killer. It echos the plight of a man that has poured himself out onto the wax, not only has he poured himself onto the wax he had made a masterpiece out of it. Some what an old school vibe, but many of the positive messages It makes me wonder why we can't get this guy on heavy rotation on the radio. This is definitely an album I would share with my kids.
on March 27, 2016
I had to cop this. I just love this dudes beat selection. I also love the way he puts his words together. Both of theses facets of his style go together perfectly. He has an underground hunger with an underground flow and mainstream hiphop appeal.
on October 25, 2013
I had this CD playing in my car every morning for 3 weeks straight from start to finish. The songs have a little bit of everything, its a good car bumper while also having a couple songs with a good message without being overly cheesy. Not to mention Big Krit a true artist in which he writes and produces most of his work.
on March 2, 2016
Great music from Big Krit. Extremely soulful.
on November 2, 2014
My favorite KRIT mixtape at the moment. Energy filled beats and quality lyricism. I play KRIT when the radio lets me down, which is often.
on August 19, 2012
I am a big fan of Big KRIT, more so this mixtape. This is arguably the best of Big KRIT and a must for anyone who loves his laid back southern grooves, harmony and tunes. Classic.
on March 25, 2013
You know when u have a good CD, when you dont have to change or flip through songs!! I let this CD play all the way till the end. This CD goes hard and I am not lying!!...best CD purchase thus far, you will not be disappointed!!
on January 4, 2016
Great product, fast ship!
on December 15, 2015
dope
on February 3, 2013
Big Krit as artist does not get the much notice as rapper who just talks about selling dope. He talks about things country people like me can relate to om hard time.