Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Return to Castle Wolfenstein [Online Game Code]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on February 27, 2016
The code is redeemed through Steam, so if you don't already have an account, you'll have to create one and download the Steam app to your computer. Steam is run by Valve, a very notable video game developer. They've been around since the mid-90's. So if you're unfamiliar with the company and are skeptical of downloading from unknown sites, you can be assured that this is very safe. The code shows up immediately after you purchase it, but it will also be emailed to you.

If you're lost on how to download the game, here's what you do: go to store.steampowered.com and create your account. Next, sign in to your account (you might need to verify your account via email), and click "Install Steam" on the top right corner, over next to your name. After installation is complete, sign in to your account on the Steam app. In the app, click on "Games" (top left corner), then click "activate a product on Steam," agree to the terms, and input your code. Finally, click on "Library" then click "Return to Castle Wolfenstein." You'll see a big button that says "install," just follow the steps. I hope this was useful!
on December 24, 2015
Great old game..
At one time I had a copy of this game on disk, and I really liked the story line and the challenge of playing it. Decided to download it gain, although I will I actually had a disk... still the price was right.
on August 11, 2016
This is just a fun single player romp. It's a bit between retro and modern sensibilities, as it does have a narrative, and a cohesive set of maps, but it's not an entirely guided experience through the levels either. So basically, it's a good type of game for people who Jay be put off by maze like levels, but don't want a linear hallway kind of experience.

The actual shooting mechanics are good. The character movement is responsive without being ridiculous. The weapons generally feel very good to use, with the exception of a few clunkers. And enemy ai is of the just good enough variety to give you a decent amount of challenge going from point a to point b.

The storyline is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with the older games. Which is just as well. Doesn't mean it's still not ridiculous, what with crazy Nazi scientists and their implausible technologies. It's absurd, and ultimately a lot of fun.

Sadly, you'll likely not get anything out of the multiplayer, considering the game's age. Which is really the only knock I can hold against it, even though it's really not the game's fault. And to that effect, the multiplayer was basically supplanted by the free release of Enemy Territory some years later.

Over all, it's a good classic shooter that doesn't feel it's age.
on August 8, 2014
Personally I had no trouble downloading the game. You do have to have a (free) account with Steam. But after the download I was playing. Can be a little glitchy when saving games and reloading them I have found. But I loved this game waaaaaay back when... and I STILL love it. If you are already familiar with this game and simply need another copy (I lent mine to a friend and never got it back), then I highly recommend this download.

And it is inexpensive to boot!
on May 5, 2014
I've played all the Wolfensteins and although this doesn't rank up to Wolf3D or SoD.... It's still is great and captures the soul of the old Wolfenstein but has the graphics of Quake 3!
The only downside to me is it can be a bit of a generic FPS at times.
on May 12, 2014
This Classic game is one of the best in the series great enviroment and an evolución concerning the original one that is the father of the fps.
on July 3, 2014
Didn't work with the new computer well' I couldn't connect online with it to find other players. It worked better on my old pc. Oh well.
on March 6, 2016
Your choices do not express my wishes. I have no idea what it is like since I could not use the program. I was refunded my money Thanks.
on June 28, 2014
One of my all time favs. Very atmopheric, class levels, nice bosses and many many Nazis to kill. Buy it!
on August 22, 2016
great, classic game; 5 dollars is an excellent price!