From the Author
*Clean Read: No sex. Stories do contain sweet or sensual tension & kissing. Stories may also contain mild profanity and/or social drinking. Rating: PG
Each book in the series can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone. Of course, Margaret prefers that you read the series from the beginning to fully appreciate each story.
Here's what readers have said about the King's Valley Romance series (from Goodreads & Amazon reviews):
- "Rich in detail...From beginning to end this book delivers and satisfies with never a dull moment."
- "Her descriptions of characters and scenery are captivating."
- "Warm, romantic, well-written!!"
- "Like a romance in a 1940's move...These are good people and you are happy when they find each other."
- "A fun story with cute wit and humor."
- "The detail in this story had me feeling like I was an invisible witness in every scene."
- "To say I enjoyed this book would be an understatement."
- "The writing style reminded me of Debbie Macomber. Her characters were really nicely filled out and you could totally picture all of them."
Her Ordinary Joe
The Return of Devin Wakefield
Annie and Jake