- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Workman Publishing Company (September 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761112448
- ISBN-13: 978-0761112440
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.3 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,432,524 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Return of the Nose Masks Paperback – September 1, 1998
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Rick Meyerowitz, renowned Schnozzologist, created the original Nose Mask craze 20 years ago with his classic books, Nose Masks I and Nose Masks II. Now the nose mask is back! Get ready to spruce up your honker with 160 inspired and wacky new designs guaranteed to put a smile under the sniffers of a whole new generation. And that is nothing to sneeze at.
3 STEPS TO WEARING A NOSE MASK
1. Gently fold mask down center
2. Tear a hole (not too wide). Start with a small hole. You can always make it larger.
3. Place securely on nose.
About the Author