Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Return To Life
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$6.99

on March 28, 2013
These guys are amazing musicians sold out for Christ. If you like Metalcore and you don't have a problem with Christianity, then you won't be disappointed with this album. Very engaging song structure with some very unique and tasty guitar solos. Overall a very solid and energetic album.
on November 23, 2013
War of Ages has done it again. I believe this band is one of the most underrated bands of our time. These guys know how to jam to such great lyrics. I've been a fan of all of their work so far, and this one does not disappoint!
on October 5, 2016
Amazing.
on June 19, 2012
Great metal band with great Christian values. Epic combo! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great album without all the profanity.
on February 14, 2016
Great Album.
on July 25, 2015
Great band :)
on June 24, 2015
Awesome
on March 13, 2013
I enjoy listening to the music alot.Good for easy listening and relaxing. Good for relieving stress and anxiety in my life.
on December 5, 2014
This is a badass album from start to finish. I'd highly recommend you check this album out. You will not be disappointed. Buy it, listen to it, and enjoy it.
on May 19, 2012
Great album. I love their earlier stuff and since I downloaded this I haven't been able to get away from it. I suggest this highly!!!