Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Return from Tomorrow
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 21, 2015
This book kept me on the edge. While I can't obviously verify it's true, the person who wrote the book claims what happen to him was. I read this book several years go then decide to re-read it recently. Its well written. I actually bought it for a few friends, we all found it amazing and gave us a different gimps into the future - Heaven!
on September 6, 2017
Loved the message and it comes through as a beacon of hope for humanity. Easy to read, down to earth - not a pun - experience. Feel uplifted after reading it.
on April 17, 2015
This is a good read for anyone who is willing to "ask the hard questions". I highly reccommend it along with Embraced By the Light by another author and Jesse Duplantis's book about being taken up to the third heaven. These books provide glimpses to the other side and do not contradict Scripture, though they might not agree with some religious doctrines.
on April 6, 2017
Having read other accounts of near death experiences in the past, this book is an honest presentation of the phenomenon of what transpires durning those times.
on February 3, 2013
this is such a great book to read about life and the glimpse of life to come,after death.about what is really important
in this life,what matters is people and love.the writer gives his testimony weight by the fact that he became a doctor
and then a psychiatrist to help people.also that he was in the military and went to war,think this is a wonderful
book for returning from war veterans,know this would really HELP a lot of them to deal with their problems
when they return home!!
A friend recommended this book and because it was short I agreed to read it. Now I'm glad l did. Far more credible than any other near death account I've seen in the past. Inspirational and definitely worth the time. This isn't like many others I've started to read that often look like the writer is trying to make money or creatively illustrate a point he believes to be true with a story he knows to be fictitious but for his own purposes presents as an actual personal experience.
on January 31, 2014
This first person account is of dying and spending time in another dimension, which included the Son of God. I will not detail his accounts, but I strongly, let me say that more intensely, I strongly suggest this read. The write up said that his book has changed the lives of millions. I don't know of any of these, just my own life. I realized that my everyday viewpoints were clouded by prejudices that I did not know I had. After reading this book, I tried and still do. to let every person see Jesus in my eyes, and through my eyes. My life has been rededicated, and my Holy Bible study has become a daily habit. This sounds so narcissistic, but I do not apologize for my, first person, my, turnaround, and it is centered around this book.
on September 13, 2017
There are times in life when things happen that we ponder if they were mere coincidence or purposeful. Do we reach out for a connection to the spiritual world or hold back in fear because we might discover there is another realm? This book will encourage the reader to seek out the "Light".
on April 4, 2014
What a treasure this little book has been to me! I have bought many copies to share with friends who found themselves grieving over the loss of a loved one. It has very valuable information which Dr Ritchie was shown while he was out of body that we really need to know about. His escort who showed these important things to him was The Son of God, so they should be very important and believable to any who respect Him and what He wanted to get across to us by having Dr Ritchie survive and return to tell others about his experience. After all, isn't that the reason we are made to return? To tell others the message we received and what we learned? So.....don't we want to know?
Get the book and read it carefully.....several times perhaps. It's a small book, pocket sized. Not intimidating to anyone unless they don't want to have their narrow beliefs shaken.
on June 16, 2017
I have known about this book since the 1980s. Once in a while, I feel the need to reread it and feel the joy