Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 8, 2011
I love these bags. They're great for buying wine or liquor in bulk. No more cardboard boxes to dispose of! I wish they were a bit better constructed though as I'm not confident they will hold up under the weight of 6 bottles so I support the bottom when carrying.
on August 8, 2013
The bag compartments are too short. I had received a clothe wine tote free of charge at my local grocery store when I purchased a half case. It was great to have in the car for wine purchases. Wanted another to keep in my husbands car. Like my free one much better. Wine pockets are much deeper on it. Not sure if this one will handle 6 bottles.
on January 16, 2017
Good quality sturdy bag. I bought a whole bunch for a group wine tour. Easily carries six bottles of wine. Everyone loved them.
on October 2, 2014
Works great to hold jar candles too..
on June 22, 2015
No where near as durable as I had hoped. My local grocery store had reuseable bottle bags for $1.00 that are many times more durable.
on December 3, 2016
A little shorter than expected, but my fault for not reading the dimensions. Will work ok for what I need it
on August 31, 2014
These are great and seem sturdy enough. I love the great deal!
on December 15, 2016
I needed these for a nonprofit fundraiser, and they were very nice for the price.
on January 23, 2017
worked out great for Christmas gifts of six wine bottles. Cheap too.
on January 3, 2017