Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Reusable Food Pouch - Large 7oz. Capacity 4-pack
- ***Beware of unauthoirized sellers; buy only from Little Green Pouch ***; Easy to Fill! Zipper sealed at the top so the pouch can be opened & filled with up to 7 Oz of your favorite pureed foods. For the 1st use, remove cap & blow into pouch to expand it to its full, supple shape!
- Re-usable! Made of durable, BPA-free, PVC-free & phthalate-free plastic. They are built to withstand those beatings that only young children can give & (after cleaning) take some more.
- Dishwasher Safe! Just prop them upside down over the tongs on the top shelf of your dishwasher. For best use, we recommend rinsing all the homemade spinach surprise out of the pouch and spout before running the cycle.
- Freezer-Safe! If you like to cook homemade baby food in big batches, why not fill up a bunch of our reusable pouches and pop them in the freezer for later use? You can defrost them in warm water when you are ready to enjoy. Or, pack them as freezer packs in your lunch in the morning - they'll be ready for squeezing by the afternoon.
- Easy to Squeeze! The size and suppleness of our reusable baby food pouch makes it great for use by those darling little hands.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
FEATURES* 7 oz capacity--2+ baby meals or 1 big-kid lunchbox snack
* Durable & long lasting--50+ uses per pouch with proper care
* Easy to fill--no filling station to buy or clean
* Double-strength zip seal--leak proof; baby proof
* Top-fill pouches--easy to fill; free-standing when full
* Dishwasher safe--rinse first, then wash upside down in the top rack
* Freezer safe--just fill and freeze; doubles as lunchbox ice pack
* Baby friendly--rounded edges; safe cap; easy to grip & squeeze
* Cute but not cutsie--even Dad won't mind snacking from a Little Green Pouch!
MAKES HEALTHY FOOD MORE CONVENIENT* Babies (4+ months)--perfect for homemade baby food purees, yogurt, applesauce
* Toddlers--blend a complete Real Food meal, put it in a pouch!
* Big kids--fun lunchbox accessories
* Adults--take easy Real Food nutrition for hiking, hiking, breakfast on the run
* SCD/GAPS diet--keep your safe, puréed foods ready to travel
ECO-CONSCIOUS* Wastes less plastic--each 4-pack of refillable Little Green Pouches keeps 194 single-use pouches out of the landfill!
* Smart materials--no BPA, lead, phthalates or PVC = good for your family, good for the planet
VERSATILE FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS* Perfect lunch tote and lunchbox accessories
* Portable, reusable food storage containers for purees
Do NOT microwave pouch. To warm contents simply place filled pouch in a bowl of hot water. Keep the cap out of the reach of children 3 years of age and younger.
Do NOT microwave pouch. To warm contents simply place filled pouch in a bowl of hot water.
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the reasons I recommend Little Green Pouch over U Fill:
U Fill's ziploc opens at the bottom. Little Green Pouch opens from the top. U fill leaks everywhere if even the slightest bit of puree gets into the zipper. They leaked all over my fridge shelves and I ended up cleaning puree drips off of every item below them. Little Green Pouch has never leaked, even when turned upside down and squeezed really hard by my 1 year old.
Because of the zippered bottom, it is impossible to stack U Fill in the fridge neatly. They must lay on their sides and they roll and slide around in the fridge. Little Green Pouch bottoms open up wide so when they're filled they stand upright, making a neat row in the fridge.
U Flll materials are flimsy. I can tell they will not last long - I use pouches every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day with two children under 2 years old. For these to be cost effective, they need to last a while. Little Green Pouch materials are significantly sturdier. I have run Little Green Pouches through the dishwasher many times and they are still as sturdy as when they were new.
U Fill doesn't specify whether these are dishwasher safe, but that's mandatory for our lifestyle.Read more ›
UPDATE ON THE UPDATE: I received a VERY nice & fast response from the co. They said there has been an issue with the pouches & they are about to release version 2.0 to fix the problem. They offered to send me a brand new set of the new pouches once they're ready. I would recommend contacting the co directly to order these to make sure you get the new ones. If they have truly fixed the issue then these are above & beyond the best pouch I've found. I will keep you updated on the new version!
These little pouches make feeding my independent 10mo a lot easier.
After some trial & error here are some things that might help.
1) When the pouches arrive, before you open them at the top, blow into the spout to open up the bottom all the way
2) Cleaning: although these are dishwasher safe I don't recommend it. The water pools in the bottom of the pouch while its upside down & the dishwasher doesn't get them very clean. I've found the best way to clean them is a combo of soaking in hot water, using a bottle brush & the spray nozzle on your sink.
3) Filling: although you can spoon the food in, it's not very practical. I'd recommend the Squish Mini Funnel.
4) Contents: the pouches don't work well with anything sticky, even some things from the regular store bought pouches. I've had problems with banana, or mixing in cereal. The best mix I've found so far is some yogurt & fresh blueberries in the blender, it's watery enough for her to get it all out the pouch & its easy to clean up.Read more ›
*EDIT: Wow, I am impressed. The same day I posted this review, the company who makes the Little Green Pouches refunded my original purchase, no questions asked. What a generous gesture! I bumped my rating up from 2 stars to 3 because of their customer service. So...2 stars for the product itself, but 5 stars for the company. I hope they take my design improvement suggestion under consideration.
However, I have not been able to clean the food out of the crevices in the Little Green Pouches no matter what I try. Typically I hand wash these pouches using an Oxo tot bottle brush, but food remains.
I continue to use my silicone pouches regularly because I don't feel comfortable serving food from a pouch I can't get clean. I only wish I'd known this before I purchased so many.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These aren't easy to clean, I've tried the blunt end of a butter knife as the produce suggested, I can't reach the crevices, I let them soak over night, it doesn't get the yogurt... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Jason M Schueller
These have two flaws, one that was fatal for me. One is that they are more difficult to clean compared to other brands that don't have the bottom formation that these do (it kinda... Read morePublished 9 days ago by BEEDOO
There things are absolutely amazing. Our daughter loved them and it was nice to be able to make our own flavor combinations. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Anneliese K
I can not believe how durable these pouches are. My mother calls my 22 month old "Hercules". Read morePublished 29 days ago by Christine Lane
They may be free of BPA and other pesky things, but they are *impossible* to thoroughly clean, so they end up with mold inside. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mazie Lynn
These are great. Big size allows you continue to use them well into toddler age.Published 1 month ago by B. Wiley
So far we really like these reusable food pouches and has saved us a lot of money. I didn't buy the funnel with the pouches at first, but have found it a little difficult and more... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tiffany M
Love these, perfect for things like yogurt, applesauce, purees. Get the funnel thing that goes with it otherwise it can get pretty messy getting anything into it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jessica R