Reusable Ice Pop Mold - 20 Pack with Funnel. Popsicle Maker Is Great to Freeze Homemade Healthy Organic Pops for Kids. BPA Free.
|Sale:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FREE OF HARMFUL TOXINS - Made from FDA approved High quality food grade material. BPA, Lead, Phthalates, PVC and Nitrosamine Free.
- POPS OUT - Unique design allows for the ices to easily pop out without getting caught on the zipper. Extra strong zipper prevents leaks and bursting.
- EASY FILL - Included funnel allows for easy filling, then just zip and freeze. Make in batches to save time. Filled pops can be safely stored for a couple of months in the freezer.
- REUSABLE - 20 (2.75 ounce) molds that can be used over and over, saving a lot of money.
- NO JUNK POPS FOR ALL AGES - Make healthy ice pops using fruit juices, smoothies, yogurt or Pureed fruits and berries. Babies, toddlers, kids, teenagers and adults will all enjoy. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, they may be returned for a full refund, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Reusable Ice Pop Mold - 20 Pack with Funnel. Popsicle Maker Is Great to Freeze Homemade Healthy Organic Pops for Kids. BPA Free.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Landy Supplies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CRESNEL||Digby International||FoodWorks|
|Color||Green||Clear||blue, green, pink, purple||Clear||Clear, Green||Multicolor|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.5 x 11.5 x 0.2 in||2.4 x 7.3 x 0.25 in||2 x 12 x 0.01 in||3.5 x 10 x 2 in||1.5 x 1.5 x 8 in|
Features & Benefits :
· Safe for your child – Ice pop molds are free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Lead. They have also passed FDA and CPSC safety standards.
· No sharp corners – All corners are rounded so no sharp edges.
· Reusable – Can be used again and again, saving a lot of money.
· Pops out - Unique design allows for the ices to easily pop out without getting stuck on the zipper.
· Know what's inside – Know that your child is getting a healthy snack, free of all the junk that goes into store bought pops.
· Freezer safe - Make in bulk and can stay 2 months in the freezer.
· Easy fill – Included funnel allows for easy filling.
· Leak proof - Strong double zipper stops all leaks.
· For the whole family - perfect for everyone from baby to adult.
· Cleaning – Molds can be cleaned by filing with warm soapy water and then rinsing out. If residue is still visible, leave the mold to soak in warm soapy water for a little while before cleaning again. Let molds air dry upside down with the zipper open, on a bottle rack.
· Satisfaction guaranteed – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, they may be returned for a full refund, no questions asked.
Order Your Ice Pop Molds Now! Click the 'Add to Cart' Button at the Upper Right Corner of this Page.
Top Customer Reviews
Nice and sturdy, they stand up well as you funnel-fill them and the zip-closure is well-designed so that it zips without a fuss. I should know; I just made 22 pops!
They seal tightly, and the plastic is thick, but packing your finished pops in a gallon freezer bag should ensure that they don't pick up any funky freezer odors, and make them a lot easier to wrangle.
Keep a wider-nozzle funnel on hand if you plan to make pops with anything thick, like yogurt or puréed fruit, as I did. The included funnel is wee, and definitely made for juice.
No kids in our house, just eco-conscious grown-ups who like a frosty, healthy treat now and then, and these should easily last a couple of summers, at the very least. Would definitely recommend!
I tried several make at home products, the silicone style push-up ones and the disposable plastic baggies a couple different brands/styles) and those were a disaster. The disposables all leaked and the didn't push-up very well. The opening at the top of the silicone ones were so wide my kiddo spilled everywhere easily.
These worked EXACTLY the way I hoped. Just like buying the commercial pops but without the artificial stuff and as an added bonus they're resealable. No leaks so far and no drips or mess.
I was concerned that the zip top would prevent the pop from squeezing up or that it wouldn't seal all that well. Neither of these things were a problem AT ALL.
There are two minor cons: 1) I wish they were a little easier to open (maybe new design with a a slight height variance to make it easier to pop open. 2) Drying can be challenging after cleaning. I wish I had my old baby bottle rack it would work perfect. I have been putting the handle of wooden spoons on them until they dry. Which works well enough.
For me those two MINOR flaws are well worth it fir a product that does EXACTLY what it should and is VERY reasonably priced.
Disclaimer: I received this product at a reduced price for an honest review.
The positives are that the pouches are large, the seal is good and, if you have a long, narrow bottle brush, you can clean and reuse them.
That's it. The rest is negative. They include a funnel but the mouth is too small for anything other than juice. It doesn't have to be that small, the opening is wide enough to accommodate a larger funnel. I made yogurt pops and just poured it straight into the pouch with no difficulty.
Second negative, the pouches are almost impossible to open once frozen. I filled to right before the "max fill" line but had to use my teeth to get it open. I even had to cut one bag. Then, once it was open, the yogurt pops was very hard to push out. It got caught up on the seal, broke apart and was not something a child would be able to do on their own.
I will not be using these bags and I hope the manufacturer goes back to the drawing board for a more user friendly product.
The zip tops also seem to rub on the popcicle part that pretty much destroys the ice as it is pushed out so it can be eaten.
I can't complain much because they work but they are not near as easy as I thought they would be.