Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Reusable K-cup with the B140 Can you use the reusable k-cup filter assembly with the B140 model?
asked by J. Barnes on March 10, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
We tried and it didn't fit.
David Madden answered on April 24, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You don't. They were designed for commercial (heavy) use in offices and the such. These are places that don't usually have sinks for cleaning out the filter. I know that some offices do but the general rule of thumb is that an office needs to keep things simple. The commericial brands are for simple quick coffee fixes. (Try www.my-kap.com. This could be something to consider).
rgangel answered on March 2, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
From what I have read, the answer is, No you cannot. But hear is a review of the machine http://coffeemakerinfo.org/keurig-b140/ and you can use, according to this reviewer, a `EkoBrew Refillable K-cup'. I have one ordered for mine. You get two for $10 on Amazon.
K. Hensley answered on December 23, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
nope I got one and it did not fit....I am thinking about using an old film container like we used to use in the wind up camaras....I think that might work out pretty good....with a make shift coffee screen, and just set it right into where the normal cup goes..? I think I will try it.
Patrick Hansen answered on February 21, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
How do you use your own coffee then with this brand?
tullie answered on January 4, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No
Sunset_ave answered on May 30, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Didn't work for me. VERY disappointed!
Lisa U. answered on June 20, 2013

A
Did not fit - Idiot engineering strikes again!
Richard J. Adams answered on November 8, 2013

A
Nope, I've tried. It works if you hold the top down firmly while its brewing, but I felt like I might break the machine so I stopped using it that way. I'm definitely going to try the EkoBrew piece mentioned below.
Shannon answered on April 30, 2014

A
Jenny answered on May 31, 2011
Comment | 4 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product