Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on September 28, 2014
Our county enacted the plastic bag ban some time ago, but it took me a long time to get over my stubbornness and give in to purchasing these reusable bags. I've been using them for months now, and their condition remains as good as the day I bought them. When they get dirty, into the wash they go, and out they come, good as new. I clip them to everything - my purse, backpack, pocket, keys, and travel tote - and they're incredibly convenient as snack bags on road trips, and for holding miscellanea for toting about (I often carry my lunch in one). I will say, however, that the price here on Amazon is a bit insane. Whole Foods has these bags branded with their label for just under three dollars, which I wish I'd known before spending almost twice as much per bag here. If you have a WF near you, stock up! They carry them in an assortment of colors, too!
on March 22, 2013
My home town recently banned plastic bags at all retailers, so I've been pushed into carrying reusable bags (not that it's a bad thing, I'm just forgetful). I opted for fold-away bags, since I KNOW I will forget to take larger/non-collapsible bags with me when I shop. These are fabulous, because they fold up small enough that I can always have a few in my purse, so I don't have to remember to bring them with me to the store. And they hold an amazing amount for their size. I've even taken to using one to carry my lunch to work, since I can collapse it and not have to deal with an empty lunch bag after my shift. And it's great that there's no fancy, specific folding required. I just wad them back up into the internal pouch when I'm done.

I've been using them for about two weeks now. And I'm loving my set of four (in green) so much I ordered my mom a set in blue. She always forgets to bring bags, and ends up buying the large canvas ones that don't fold up in themselves at least once a week, and never re-uses them, since they stay home after that first visit to the store.
on March 27, 2017
don't know what I would do without them- carry them in my purse because I am not going to buy any bags now that the law changed- so with these I am always ready if I need to stop and go shopping
on February 1, 2017
Chico bags are where it's at. They fold up fast and easy for tucking in your purse, pocket, glove box, etc, and are easy to grab to go into the store. I always have one on me since they are so convenient, and it helps me not use so many disposable bags. Also great for travel! I love having a few in my suitcase as back-ups for carrying souvenirs, take-out, or dirty laundry. They are durable, washable, and packable.
on March 27, 2017
These store small and open out to a pretty good size. I keep a few in my car for trips to the store.
on December 20, 2014
the same size as your average plastic bag at the store but so tiny you can pop in your pocket and purse with no issues. I keep one hooked on my wallet at all times so i never have an excuse to need a plastic bag even for a quickie trip.Very sturdy but light, I have had them packed full and not had problems. The straps are much more comfortable than plastic as well, so if you happen to be the type to carry all your bags in the house in one hand to save a trip you will have an easier time of it.
on September 11, 2017
The opening is a bit smaller than the bottom of the bag, this makes it a little harder to load groceries. Overall smaller than I suspected when I purchased it.
on July 18, 2015
These are great, I'm finally remembering to bring reusable bags (mostly) now that they can go in my purse or clip to a belt loop. If you need to wash them the logo will fade/ come off but the bags themselves are very sturdy.
on January 27, 2016
I like that they're compact and clip together, much easier to toss in my purse or clip to the strap so I don't forget them when I go to the store. Also, they're pretty strong - no worries about ripped seams unless maybe you pack them completely full of canned goods or something.
on February 5, 2014
I LOVE THESE!!! This is saying a lot as I've never been to excited about grocery bags before. My husband came home from a work conference where they gave one out. I loved it so much I bought these. I keep them clipped to a large ring and in my car. Then when I go to the store I either clip the whole lot to the strap of my purse, or just unclick one or two and toss them in my purse. Easy to open, easy to put away, easy to wash. Brilliant!!!