Reusable Silicone Food Preservation Bag Airtight Seal Food Storage Container Versatile Cooking Bag Kitchen Cooking Utensil (4pcs)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FDA & SGS APPROVED FOOD GRADE SILICONE : ( FDA NO: CANEC1710685301) It means the silicone product does not contain any fillers, coating, BPA, BPS, BPF, PVC, phthalates, or any the chemicals which can be dangerous to your health after they migrate into the food.
- HERMETIC SEAL: Leakproof vacuum and zip-locked container that can store all kinds of solids and liquids without spilling Hermetic seal to store liquids or solids. (NOTE: When you start to use it for first several times,the lock for the bag may a little tight seal,that's for a special purpose to make the best effect of preservation.)
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT: Heat and cold resistant, temperature resistant -58℉~482℉(-50℃～+250℃),safely used in refrigerator, microwave oven, toaster.freezer，steamer,and dishwasher safe.
- REUSABLE ALTERNATIVE: only pure silicone is safe, healthy, eco-friendly, non-allergenic, non-reactive, hygienic, repels germs and chemicals, not toxic to environment, recyclable, possess long lifespan up to 30 years.
- VERSATILE&MULTIPURPOSE: Thermal conductivity is 0.27,only 1/1000 of the metal,great insulation.not only used in your kitchen, but also outdoor to keep your small items together, preventing them loss.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you always buy many plastic bags to store your food? Have you ever wondered how many food bags have been thrown away in your lifetime? Do you want to buy something practical and environmental that can replace the plastic bag? Well. our silicone food bags can help you solve these problems. It comes with 4pcs food bags with transparent, blue,red,green colors,size of 7.9*6.9inches.
This 4pcs food bag set is one of your best reusable silicone food bag with a number of features to keep you and your family safe while enjoying the convenience of on-the-go snacks or meals when at home, camping, work or school.It completely isolated from the air to enter, to achieve best preservation effect.
It is made of safe food-grade silicone, safe for you to store vegetables, fruits, milk and other food you want.It can be used not only in your kitchen, but also outdoor to keep your small items together, preventing them get loss. Because the bag can be used for thousands of times, families can save money while they’re saving the planet. With silicone fresh bag, the only thing you need to pay attention is to enjoy your food.
A great bag to keep fresh and antioxidant, safe used in refrigerator, freezer.Match up the arrows on the bag, clip and pull closed, repelling water and germs and keeping the food clean.
Perfect for heating food. Safe for use in dishwasher, microwave oven and sous vide cooking.
(NOTE: The plastic locking bar should be removed when heating, or it will be influenced how it works)
Very easy to clean, water it with running water or just throw it in the dishwasher and dishwasher safe.
Stand on its own to dry on top rack by just put it upside down after cleaning.Very convenient to use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Will not tear... if you're reasonably gentle with it. Don't yank on the seams, flip it inside-out aggressively or forget that it does still have weak spots.
- The mouth can be folded back to form a collar.
- It can be flipped inside-out entirely.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Passes the pinch test
- Watertight. Unless you turn it upside-down underwater, no liquids will get in or out.
- Easy to close. There are a lot of reviews here saying it's difficult to close, which is true if you're closing it backwards. To close it, align the open end of the hard plastic clip towards the silicone tab that sticks out, then carefully slide the clip along the groove. There's a diagram in the product description.
- It can stand upright without falling over much.
- Difficult to clean. Either hand-wash or put through the dishwasher twice, the second time inside-out.
- Difficult to get the air out of. If you're sous vide cooking with this, you'll need to evacuate the air with water immersion - but you have to do that with any kind of unsealed bag.
- Buoyant. Because this is made of thick silicone and will always trap some air, you'll have a hard time submerging it.
- Medium-sized. If you're sous vide cooking, not all foods will fit into these bags, at least not without partitioning.
The seal is leak-proof (see photo!) and can be a little tough to close the first couple times - as is noted in the product description - just be sure you have the arrows lined up and I guarantee it will slide shut :)
I like that they're different colors in case you want to always use the red for meat, green for veggies, etc. So far I've been using them to store fruits and veggies, but plan on trying them out for cooking (sous vide and also boil-in-bag omelettes for camping) soon
As for opening and closing them, they can be a little frustrating, but if you're having too much trouble, you're probably trying to hard. If you try to yank them apart, it won't work. Have some patience, pull horizontally, and keep in mind that this is a rubbery material against smooth plastic, there will be a ton of friction to work against.
When it comes to washing them, I don't really have any trouble. Soap, sponge, hot water, and hang them to dry. Easy as that.
I was so excited to get these but when I tried them out I have found that they are very hard to open and close. The thing that slides on top to seal it took a lot of strength to slide off and on. No good if you have arthritis in the hands. I have read other reviews that say over time they get easier to open and close. So we will see if that is the case.
They are of safe material that can store food or even liquids.
It won’t leak as the sliders are very tight and it is easy to slide. The best thing about it is that it is reusable, unlike the plastic ziploc bags you buy from the store.
You don’t have to keep on purchasing the plastic bags and you are saving the earth with this simple but functional food preservation bag!