Reusable Straws for Smoothies and Shakes. Heat Resistant for Coffee and Tea. Soft, Safe Silicone. Adults and Kids. 4 Pack Blue by GreenPaxx
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Original Patented Two Piece Reusable Silicone Drinking Straws: Our unique design allows you to add an extra curved part to the bottom straight part to elongate the straw when needed for taller tumblers or sippy cups. (CLICK the video icon to see how this works.) This design allows you to look inside both pieces so no unknown mold build up. No cleaning tools needed! Dishwasher safe.
- BENEFITS OF SILICONE vs plastic or stainless steel straws: Silicone will not leach heavy metals or plastic chemicals. Silicone is soft and bitable, no risk of damaging your teeth while driving or exercising. Will not interact with minerals like metal straws. Bendable to fit into any water bottle, shaker cup, or sippy cup. Fits cups up to 10 inches tall.
- Unique gift for anyone into health and fitness that uses a blender, juicer or shaker cup. Also great for kids and seniors who need to use a straw. Pair with a Cool Cap and pint glass for a non-plastic spill resistant cup for your workstation or bedside. (Sold Separately) Our silicone straws can also be used for hot coffee or tea. Allow beverage to cool prior to drinking. Can even be boiled occasionally for sterilization.
- Our silicone straws can also be used for hot coffee or tea. Allow beverage to cool prior to drinking. Can be boiled occasionally for sterilization. Pair with a Cool Cap and pint glass for a non-plastic spill resistant cup for your workstation or bedside. (Sold Separately)
- GreenPaxx products are third party certified using strict European standards to be free of lead, phthalates, BPA, and PVC. Silicone or metal drinking straws of unknown quality could contain heavy metals or plastic fillers which are used to keep costs down. This quality costs us more, but we feel it's important. We are proud of our two piece straw invention and offer a 100 percent full money back guarantee if purchased from GreenPaxx
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WHAT'S IN YOUR PINT?
Our reusable straws were born out of the health drink habit. How many of you are putting something good in your pint? Make no bones, we like beer. And of course these are useful for soda pop. But on a daily basis we are drinking protein shakes, smoothies, green juices and all sorts of powdered foods and supplements.
Ten servings of vegetables per day? Who has time to eat all that? Blender, meet straw. Straw, meet blender.
Only our shake habit and disposable straws didn't sit well with Mother Nature. But you can't show up at the office with chia seeds in your teeth right?
So we created and patented our two piece reusable straws for those of you who need something that's easy and fast to clean and won't damage your teeth.
As one of our customers put it: "Ridiculously useful."
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY
- Drink your food. Think about how many antioxidants you can get in your shake or smoothie that you don't get in everyday foods
- Using a straw protects your teeth from stains and acidic ingredients like lemon
- The winter months is a good time to start putting extra vitamins in your drinks to ward off germs
WHAT MAKES OUR STRAWS BETTER?
- Our patented design comes in two pieces so you can add another piece to the bottom whenever you need a taller straw
- You can also use the longer piece alone, when you need a shorter straw
- 100% SGS Independently Tested, food grade silicone will not react with any food whatsoever
- Better than metal straws. No risk damaging your teeth. No risk ingesting unknown metals
- Dishwasher safe, bendable, bitable, soft
- Men LOVE our straws. They're totally toxin free! No BPA, No BPS, No Phthalates, No PVC, and No unknown Heavy Metals. Phew.
- Plus a healthy smoothie helps detox all the other baddies we're exposed to.
- Drink protein shakes? Try experimenting with superfoods like a pinch of medicinal mushrooms to heal your micro tendons post workout.
- Can't swallow pills? Our straws are perfect for powdered supplements. They even make some not-so-nice tasting medicines go down faster. Great for the elderly as well!
Some of our earliest supporters are members of the Crossfit Community. They drink all kinds of wacky things and love the fact that our straws are so easy to clean and wide enough for thick drinks. Thank you CF!
DO GOOD IF YOU CAN
GIVE A LITTLE HINT
MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only suggestion/complaint I can think of is that it would be nice to be able to order just the tips. He has managed to bite through a few of them, after many uses. (He's sixteen)
No more wasting money on disposable straws, and no more extra trash not-rotting away in the landfills! (And with a chewer, I was often going through two or more disposable ones per drink!)
These are wide enough for chunky smoothies, but my daughter uses them mainly for yogurt. What started out as an April Fool's joke with yogurt in her glass instead of milk, became a no-mess way for my preschooler to eat her drippy, sploopy yogurt!
And the wide straws are soooo much easier to clean! I can easily see through the parts to make sure there's nothing stuck, and can use a small bottle brush or doubled-up pipe cleaner to scrub the insides . Ahem. Not that I would ever forget about them in my diaper bag for a week during Winter break... *cough*
a couple of these started craving and splitting. I contested them street more than a year, not customer service war great about immediately sending replacements!
These are GREAT straws! The shape and size are perfect for most glasses and drinks. They are a bendable silicone but not too floppy for my rather thick smoothies. The two parts snap together superbly as if they are made of stiff material. The shape is easy for the toddler to drink through and the diameter is great for smoothies too. A tad wide for juices but my toddler knew with one try how to sip for different consistencies. He has been endlessly chewing on them and so far they have held up well.
Snagged the multi color ones when they appeared briefly. If you have your heart set on the multi color ones, you have to wait a bit and grab when they are briefly stocked.
(1) I decided to buy drinking straws because I noticed that I wasn't drinking enough water, or liquids in general, and I wanted to stay better hydrated on a day-to-day basis. Being a graduate student, I reevaluated my lifestyle and daily habits in order to increase my energy and productivity. Part of that reevaluation included exercise and diet. I noticed I was typically fatigued and sometimes realized that I had only had a couple of glasses of water that day.
As part of a healthy diet, it is suggested that the average adult consume up to 8 glasses of water per day (64 ounces) (at least that is what I have learned throughout my years as an athlete and from my doctor parents). I wasn't anywhere close to that number, even when exercising. Additionally, I just moved to South Florida, where it is very hot, and I sweat a lot more than I used to. Furthermore, I went from working 10-hour-a-day shifts requiring me to power-walk 5-10 miles per day to sitting throughout most of the day and walking only a couple of miles, if that.
One day, I was at a restaurant and realized that I was drinking a lot more water than usual as the waiter kept refilling my glass. I also realized that I love drinking ice-cold water, but that drinking ice-cold water was much easier through a straw. (It was a thirsty day for me.) I had figured out the answer to my problem. The next problem was figuring out where to buy straws... I went to a department store and found cheap plastic straws, but they weren't reusable and straws would soon become but another regular item on my grocery list. I didn't want that, so I searched online and found GreenPaxx's reusable drinking straws. They were exactly what I was looking for.
(2) GreenPaxx's straws are consumer-friendly, comfortable to use, and affordable. Made out of BPA-free silicone, GreenPaxx's straws pose no threat. Further, they are comfortable and durable. They aren't destroyed like plastic straws when you chew on them, and they're soft on the mouth. Plus, GreenPaxx straws come in all sorts of fun colors for children. Otherwise, the blue or pink tip is subtle in nature, and the green may remind one of the product name or that they are BPA-free ("green" products). The straws come apart where the two colors join, and are easy to clean. Furthermore, the large bottom portion makes this straw perfect for drinking thicker refreshments such as smoothies. Finally, the GreenPaxx straws are affordable. I would rather pay just over $10 for a set of four amazing straws that I can reuse, for what seems to be an infinite amount of time, than continue to buy packs of cheap and uncomfortable straws made out of cheap plastic.
For the healthy benefit of staying hydrated, I would highly recommend that everyone buy this product--for yourself, your significant other, your children, the whole family--it is important to stay hydrated, and GreenPaxx's straws offer a comfortable, affordable, and safe solution to that aim.
"Reusable Straws BPA Free Silicone Adjustable Length for Tall Tumblers and Short..." far exceeded my expectations. They are not only joyfully beautiful, but provide those of us with the need to protect the environment from waste and bite down on our reusable straws an excellent alternative to their ocean-killing plastic and stainless steel cousins. Their cow-aorta-like texture takes some adjustment, but protects fully against theft by squeamish friends and family. Easy and satisfying to assemble and boil for ultimate cleanliness. My only suggestion is to add a few stripes that contain enviro-safe glitter. Bravo.
Most recent customer reviews
•Love the color!
•Easy to use!
•Easy to extend
• Easy to clean
•For kids, or adults