Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on September 2, 2016
great newspaper....cover a wide range of subject. everything from US News to International News to Business news... also has a technology section and a health section... it even has an Environmental section.......
It DOES NOT have a Sports section .. the price is great considering what you get for you money ..... I buy the digital version of Reuters every day
on October 10, 2012
This is awesome, but I didn't subscribe because it is way too much info every day that I can't possibly get to it all. For me, it is good to buy a single edition on a day when I have time and I really want to see what's going on in the world. It will certainly give you that. But on a daily basis you will get flooded. I hope they come out with maybe a weekly round-up.
on November 25, 2012
Absolutely the BEST news source that I finally found after wondering around for weeks. Has the balance between News and BUSINESS NEWS that I wanted but could not find. Price IS RIGHT too. I like the Financial Times also but not for the price.
I have the LA Times delivered daily and if it was not for my wives need of a TV guide and mine for sports news I'd drop it tomorrow.
I would have discovered Reuters earlier but thought it was strictly a news gathering agency catering to newspapers.
on September 13, 2017
looking for middle ground.....My opinion is Reuters is left middle.....I off set that with Washington Time which I believe is right middle. Way out there is New York Times.....MAJOR....MAJOR.....MAJOR LEFT WING. So sorry as it used to a pretty good source in the 70s.
on May 19, 2015
EASY TO NAVIGATE ON MY KINDLE. GREAT READ
on April 30, 2015
Awesome in kindle
on November 14, 2013
Reuthers in my mind is one of the crown jewels when it come to timely, accurate, and concise reporting. I read other accounts from news sources then I read Reuters for overall perspective.
on August 9, 2013
Reuters keeps you up to date with news and very interesting it's. Their in depth look into articles give you a complete picture.
on July 10, 2016
excellent news product. why would anyone want to bother with a newspaper when you can so easily read an international wire service.
on February 9, 2013
We discontinued our local newspaper which had dwindled to nothing. Just pages and pages of comics. I get my news from Reuters and it keeps me informed on world and significant media events!