Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on January 25, 2013
Of the newspaper subscriptions that I have had on my Kindle app, Reuters is one of the best. I liked the following aspects of this Kindle newspaper: nice layout with photos or illustrations for almost every article; no sports section (that is a positive for me), and it arrived regularly early in the morning without major problems. These are the negatives that I did not like about the paper: after reading te issues over time, the articles became repetitive, almost the same articles with minor updates; some articles were poorly edited and contained many spelling and grammar errors (which is quite distracting) -- I had the feeling that some articles seemed like personal blog entries, rather than hard and objective news, articles were short AP news-style updates, rather than indepth and detailed handling of issues.
on September 2, 2016
great newspaper....cover a wide range of subject. everything from US News to International News to Business news... also has a technology section and a health section... it even has an Environmental section.......
It DOES NOT have a Sports section .. the price is great considering what you get for you money ..... I buy the digital version of Reuters every day
on July 6, 2016
*great news--usually with no bent towards conservative or liberal views. Balanced.
on December 27, 2014
Good concise news in a variety of topics. If the New York Times is too much for you, this is the best alternative I've found as a long term Kindle newspaper user.
The reason for 4 stars instead of 5:
Each article has a photo but no caption so you have to guess what (or who) the photo is showing. And often these seem to be some kind of stock photo. So most of the time the photos add nothing in the way of information and so are a waste of bandwidth to download and store if you like to keep some issues.
on August 18, 2013
I searched for a well-balanced national / international newspaper and Reuters has been satisfactory. The stories and reports seem to reflect key issues without being blatantly left or right leaning. I prefer to read the facts and make political sense of stories myself. While Reuters is not perfect, it has been the right balance of cost ($0.49 / issue) and content. The Wall Street Journal is still my favorite, but too costly for everyday consumption.
on October 10, 2012
This is awesome, but I didn't subscribe because it is way too much info every day that I can't possibly get to it all. For me, it is good to buy a single edition on a day when I have time and I really want to see what's going on in the world. It will certainly give you that. But on a daily basis you will get flooded. I hope they come out with maybe a weekly round-up.
on November 25, 2012
Absolutely the BEST news source that I finally found after wondering around for weeks. Has the balance between News and BUSINESS NEWS that I wanted but could not find. Price IS RIGHT too. I like the Financial Times also but not for the price.
I have the LA Times delivered daily and if it was not for my wives need of a TV guide and mine for sports news I'd drop it tomorrow.
I would have discovered Reuters earlier but thought it was strictly a news gathering agency catering to newspapers.
on September 26, 2016
Well informed , unbiased and in depth accounts of foreign events . A good range of subjects but would like to see a little more science and environment issues from around the world. I always look forward to reading Reuters.
on November 14, 2013
Reuthers in my mind is one of the crown jewels when it come to timely, accurate, and concise reporting. I read other accounts from news sources then I read Reuters for overall perspective.
on August 9, 2013
Reuters keeps you up to date with news and very interesting it's. Their in depth look into articles give you a complete picture.