Rev-A-Shelf 4SR-18 18-Inch Kitchen Cabinet Door Mounted Wooden 3-Shelf Storage Spice Rack with Mounting Hardware, Natural Maple
|Item Weight||3.52 Pounds|
|Mounting Type||Door Mount|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR KITCHEN SPACE: Maximize space and efficiency in your kitchen with this 18-inch wooden 3-shelf cabinet spice rack
- 3 SHELVES: Door-mount spice rack features 3 fixed shelves. These shelves are designed to hold standard spice bottles (2.25-inch) and have a 7” height between shelves
- EASY INSTALLATION: Fully assembled maple wood construction with a clear coat finish for durability. This unit installs easily to cabinet door with only 4 screws; Patented door mount brackets have up to 5 inches of adjustability
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 13.5"W x 3.13"D x 21.25"H
- INCLUDES: Includes (1) wood spice rack with chrome rails and mounting hardware
Compare with other storage racks
This ItemRev-A-Shelf 4SR-18 18-Inch Kitchen Cabinet Door Mounted Wooden 3-Shelf Storage Spice Rack with Mounting Hardware, Natural Maple
|material||Wood||wood||Chrome- Plated Steel||Other Metals||Wood||Wood|
|mounting type||Door Mount||Door Mount||Countertop||Door Mount||Door Mount||-|
|shelf type||-||-||Sliding Shelf||Tiered Shelf||-||-|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rev-A-Shelf helps to maintain shelf space and keep spices within reach our wood door mount spice rack. Easy to install and all hardware included The inside shelf width of the 4SR-18 (medium version) is 11-3/8" with a depth of 2-5/8". The outside shelf width is 13-1/2”. Please double check your cabinet shelving and hinge measurements to verify the product will rest in between your shelving open spaces while closed. See 4SR Series spec.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have found on each of the 3 levels you can fit 8 McCormicks standard spice bottle wide if they are side by side...so 24 in total, not just 21 like the part number suggests. I think if you buy Penzeys (which have wider bottles), it would be 7 per row or 21 total.
My one complaint and reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 - the shelves are deep enough that the bottles are not "snug" against the railings - so when I open and close the cabinet doors, the spice bottles slide and clang around a little bit. Nothing serious...but an annoyance.
By jack-of-all-trades on March 27, 2016
By Keds girl on November 28, 2018
By C.J. Moses on September 29, 2018