|Item Weight||34.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 28 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||EM2828|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
RevTime Anti-Vibration Mats, 28" x 28", 5/8" (15 mm) Thick Rubber Mats, Anti-Walk, Anti-Move, Anti-Noise for Washer, Dryer, Audio Equipment, Strength Training Equipment Mat (Pack of 2)
|Price:||$109.85 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This anti-vibration Mat is made from the soft granular rubber composition. compressed for maximum sound dampening.
- Item features easy to install reduce maintenance costs reduce noise.
- These mats are great under washers, dyers, and as portable workout mats.Designed to withstand heavy equipment as an appliance floor protector mat It can also be used as an anti-fatigue mat in the workplace.
- Anti-walk, anti-move, keep your machine stable in place.
- Thick and heavy rubber make it durable and stable. notice: the size of the mat is 28" x 28", please confirm the size can meet the size of your machine
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
RevTime Anti-Vibration 5/8" Thick Washer/Dryer Rubber Mats (2 - Mat Pack)
- Help to alleviate the 'walking effect' seen with washers and dryers.
- 5/8" thick to minimize noise andvibration.
- Each mat features a handle for and abeveled edge for easy installation and removal.
- 5-year warranty.
- Non-porous making it mold and mildew resistant.
- Dimensions:28" x 28" x 5/8"For 1 PC
- Weight:14.5 Lbs each,Total:29Lbs percase(2pcs)
- Package: 2 Pcs/Case
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-These things are made of rubber. My laundry closet now smells like a tire factory. If you have time (I didn't), I recommend airing them out somewhere prior to installation.
-They are really hard to cut. I used both mats to cover the floor of my 3x3 laundry closet, so I had to cut the second piece into 4 smaller pieces to make it all fit. This was a pain and made a mess, but it's done.
I didn't like that I had to order a two pack (only needed one). I wish I could have bought one.
Also, it will only help to some extent, but again better than the cups.
As far as I can tell, this seems to be the best one can do in current products. There was a device consumer reports rated highly that does not exist anymore and I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm assuming most people just buy a washer with better vibration ratings, but we are not wanting to do that and have limited space so want to stick with the compact 24" LG we have.
I'm tempted to put a piece of plywood on top to see if that makes for more stability and will surely report back if I do, since I find this suggested but nobody actually saying that it works.
Is the quieter house worth the rubber smelling laundry room? For our family yes, but that may not be the case for those with sensitive noses. If I had it to do again, I'd still buy them, but I would leave outside for a week first (flipping them each day).
With Covid-19 and social distancing, I had to place the pad under the washing machine by myself. I got the tire jack out of my car and jacked up the washing machine, then slid the pad underneath it.
The pad has given my laundry room a faint smell of an automobile tire shop, but who cares; the trade-off is well worth it. Also, I'm guessing that the odor will dissipate over time. It seems to be lessening already.
Just to be clear.... there was NO reduction in noise at all and this was a total waste of money for me,
This thing does not reduce washing machine noise at all. My house is on a slab and I don’t know if that makes any difference at all but I am so disappointed in this product and the misleading and totally untrue claims of noise reduction for washing machines,